Body Shop Recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Shop Recommendation?

Today I was in my first at fault wreck ever... shit. I was downtown at a stoplight, light turned green and I started to go, looked briefly to the left to make sure I was in the right area and traffic had stopped again... crunch. I was in my 2011 F150 and the bumper is barely hanging on, grill is banged up, and the hood looks like it may have been tweaked.

Any good shop recommendations? I am in Denton but can take the truck wherever. Anyone had any luck with the "no deductible" guys?

Anyone with esurance ever make a claim? I'm wondering how bad they are going to bend me over on my rate hike.

Shoot GE a PM if he doesn't chime in. He'll probably have the best answers for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
      Today I was in my first at fault wreck ever... shit. I was downtown at a stoplight, light turned green and I started to go, looked briefly to the left to make sure I was in the right area and traffic had stopped again... crunch. I was in my 2011 F150 and the bumper is barely hanging on, grill is banged up, and the hood looks like it may have been tweaked.

Any good shop recommendations? I am in Denton but can take the truck wherever. Anyone had any luck with the "no deductible" guys?

Anyone with esurance ever make a claim? I'm wondering how bad they are going to bend me over on my rate hike.
      I manage a shop in Flower Mound. Those places that don't charge a deductible are either cutting corners on the repair or commiting insurance fraud.

Comment

My friends at Advantage Auto Works in North Richland Hills do top notch work, but you will be responsible for your own deductible.

I've also personally done business with Color Customs up in Denton, and I was very happy with their work on both occasions. They are on 377 just a little south of 35E.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

You get what you pay for, they'll make up for that deductible somehow.

Comment

grubbs motorsports in garland!!

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
              I manage a shop in Flower Mound. Those places that don't charge a deductible are either cutting corners on the repair or commiting insurance fraud.
              what shop in Flower Mound do you work for?

Comment

Don't know anyone in Denton but there is a Caliber. If you go with having an adjusted claim PM me and I will tell you who to ask for. They also have several DRP shops around if you choose that route and they will list those for you. Rate hikes all depend on the severity of the claim. All the shops listed previously I respect and would be good choices, if you don't mind taking it to Burleson I could fix it also but that is a long ass drive for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  what shop in Flower Mound do you work for?
                  Pro Care Collision

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
                    Sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      My friends at Advantage Auto Works in North Richland Hills do top notch work, but you will be responsible for your own deductible.

I've also personally done business with Color Customs up in Denton, and I was very happy with their work on both occasions. They are on 377 just a little south of 35E.
                      X2 on Advantage. Chris knows his stuff and has put some serious work out of that place.

David

Comment

Talk to Sosoe he owns a paint and body shop. Its in N Ft worth off harmon.

Comment

Greg at Sam pack five star ford... Who also happens to be an advertiser on here does top notch. He might be able to save you some money on your deductible as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            Greg at Sam pack five star ford... Who also happens to be an advertiser on here does top notch. He might be able to save you some money on your deductible as well.
                            He is also pretty cute.

Comment

Oh stop it you guys......it's the free back massages isn't it?!

Comment

Working...
                              X