Wild Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Bill

my homegirl posted this pic on her way to work in Htown this morning..

they said the store shelves are empty too.. im looking forward to it, i had to wait for the ground to dry out to put sod down, and then we hit a dryspell and its all brown as hell.. but it's been starting to turn green just with last weekends rain.

I was expecting an update on the perv

Comment

sorry to get your hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I was expecting an update on the perv
        Same here.

A buddy's wife works for Oxy in downtown Houston. Yesterday was her first day back after their honeymoon, and they announced the offices would be closed today. Lucky little shit.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Same
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

So far its very underwhelming.

Even up here in the Woodlands area people emptied grocery stores and gas stations. The media are doing their typical round-the-clock "coverage" of radar screens and getting people worked up, but in reality is done nothing but sprinkle so far.

Comment

Read title... hopes crushed.

Comment

It would be interesting if the "Brown Ocean Effect" does something...

...basically, there is a rare thing that with all our wet ground/humidity at this point - the storm could strengthen over land as opposed to weaken.

Otherwise, seems fairly dull in comparison to our severe weather and a hurricane.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Well hell
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

20-50mph winds, that's normal in south Texas.

Comment

my wife texted me from Dallas yesterday to ask if I was going to board up the house and come up there...

I was like "for what?"

"for the big tropical storm"

uhh... I haven't heard shit about it. I mean, I don't watch the news, but all I've heard is people talking about rain. until they give this bitch a name, I'm not scared.

"they just did, it's Bill! lulz"

so I check the media... they're predicting 2-3" of rain. oh nosephine!

on the weather channel and all these media reports, they have this GIANT fucking storm on the radar... so I check actual regular ol doppler radar, and it's just a blue storm with very little green.

I just told her "I guess I don't give a fuck"

I went to Kroger last night to get some sushi and they had a fucking truck unloading pallets of bottled water, and every fucking dipshit in Alvin was there buying 10 cases each.

I was just making fun of the whole scene the entire time.

I fucking hate stupid people...
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Now, I'm not saying that you folks up north and on into the midwest might not experience a shitstorm, but all the predictions for my area implied little to no impact... certainly nothing to warrant the entire town of Alvin buying up 54' trailers full of bottled water
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          Now, I'm not saying that you folks up north and on into the midwest might not experience a shitstorm, but all the predictions for my area implied little to no impact... certainly nothing to warrant the entire town of Alvin buying up 54' trailers full of bottled water
                          What's that old saying? "Never let a crisis go to waste"... Pretty sure companies like Aquafina and such ship extras to locations like this and have the media tell the sheeple what to do.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            What's that old saying? "Never let a crisis go to waste"... Pretty sure companies like Aquafina and such ship extras to locations like this and have the media tell the sheeple what to do.
                            There's a new HEB opening up near us tomorrow. Yesterday, before ever accepting a dollar at that store, they had something like 10-15 pallets of bottled water outside and were letting anyone who drove up have a case for free.

Comment

Our corporate office is in Houston, by the Galleria. Other than being prepared to back them up, I haven't heard of any issues so far. Some people there did elect to work from home today.

Comment

Working...
                              X