Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, credit card debt is a slow death

Comment

We just combined ours Friday. My wife had 1 cc, I had 1. We don't use them often, but wanted to combine into one, with our bank so we only have 1 login to deal with.

Went with the BankAmericard by Bank of America. 15 months no interest on balance transfers as well as purchases made in the first 60 days.

Comment

I didnt think to combine two card. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Just get one new card with a great introductory offer (preferably 0%) and transfer balances of several other cards into it.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            that only works if you get the credit limit you need. I got a Chase Slate card recently to do a balance transfer and they gave me a whopping $900 credit limit. After talking to them, they dont want to give me more than the $30k credit limit with total with all 4 Chase cards.

Sucks to apply to something to find out it wont help you in any way. I did an app-o-rama though since I got a new car note. Increased my credit availability by $20k through asking for credit limit increases. Dont need the credit limit, just maximizing my credit for a better score.

Comment

I am ROTFLMAO at seeing the term "Credit card" and "Good deal" being used in the same sentence.

Here is a rule to live by; if you can not pay cash for something you can not afford that something.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                I am ROTFLMAO at seeing the term "Credit card" and "Good deal" being used in the same sentence.

Here is a rule to live by; if you can not pay cash for something you can not afford that something.
                You paid cash for all of your cars and home?

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                  You paid cash for all of your cars and home?
                  Yes. The only thing I ever financed in my entire life was a new truck that I had to finance to get the rebates and I paid it off with the first payment.

PS: It is also the only new car that I have ever bought.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-07-2015, 04:52 PM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yes. The only thing I ever financed in my entire life was a new truck that I had to finance to get the rebates and I paid it off with the first payment.

PS: It is also the only new car that I have ever bought.
                    This guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      This guy...
                      This "Guy" has 10k in his pocket, a Rolex on his wrist and a few more in a safe and has never had money issues because he has never borrowed money from anyone; ever.

Comment

I know there's no way to prove it, but there's also no way to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I know there's no way to prove it, but there's also no way to believe it.
                          Do I need to post a "GO FUCK YOURSELF DENNY" pic?

Comment

That wouldn't prove anything

Comment

says the ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                That wouldn't prove anything
                                It would prove the 10k in my pocket and the Rolex on my wrist; unless you think that I can run by the ATM and pull out 10k real quick to take a picture of.

Comment

Working...
                                X