inspection/registration??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inspection/registration??

so my inspection on the jeep went out 5/15, and the registration goes out 8/15.
    do i need to go get an inspection, or am i good till the registration is out given the new one sticker thing?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Good till august been riding around since march with expired inspection registration expires next january

Comment

thank you sir! im on differed for a traffic infraction, and would die if the reason it goes on my record is that i didnt go get a sticker.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Still have no record of you getting your expired inspection done. It has experied. Get it

Comment

Scrape that fucker off.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Just take it off and worry about it when its time to register, mine just went out and that's the plan, good til next year now lol.

Comment

I had a small victory over the state with this.

My inspection has been out since like 1/13. My registration is out 12/15.

I didnt know all the ins-outs of the new law, so I went to get my truck inspected.
              Guy wouldnt do it. He said, I'm just going to give you a piece of paper that expires in 90 days. He told me to just peal it off and come back 90 prior to my registration date.

Thats a long time to go without an inspection
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That's what I have done, inspection expired 1/15 and registration expires 12/15. Removed the sticker so as not to advertise its expired status and have had no issues.

Comment

Yes, get it. If your tags were first it would be a free ride till next yr. Inspection first, go get the inspection. Keep the report. You will need it Paul to get your tags. From here on all inspections must be done 3 months prior to tags

Comment

Is this correct? I know beating dead horse. Inspection expired last month. Registration not due till 5/16. Went to get it done and guy said no point. Take off the old sticker . Just wait till my reg is due . Couple other guys there said yeah you will be fine.

Driving around I've noticed a lot of cars with no inspection sticker.

Sooooo I'm good?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

i gotta go do this tomorrow. how i love wasting time and money at gov't offices.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        i gotta go do this tomorrow. how i love wasting time and money at gov't offices.

god bless.
                        x2... both of my vehicles are out LOL.

Comment

The ticket for an expired inspection doesnt exist anymore. You cant get a ticket for it. So if the inspection is out but the registration isnt you just need to wait until within 90 days before your registration is due to get the inspection done.
                          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Scrape that fucker off.
                            yeah how would they know the difference. buncha free time.
                            WH

Comment

Working...
                            X