4th of July ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July ideas...

Looking to go somewhere for the 4th weekend and need some ideas.

Just going to be me and the lady.
    Would like to find a beach perhaps
    Nothing super crowded with drunk college idiots *this will be the hard part to find*
    Romantic-ish would be a plus

San Marcos is a thought, but I'd like to hit the ocean if possible. Galveston will be packed with idiots I'm sure.

i plan to head to matagorda beach soon

Matagorda Bay, Matagorda Texas, fishing on Matagorda Bay, RV Parks, Matagorda fishing guides, Fishing Reports, web beach cam, Matagorda real estate for sale, Beaches for Swimming, Matagorda Bay fishing, vacation rentals, Tourist information, Matagorda Bay fishing guides, Property for sale, Matagorda TX 77457, Matagorda guides, saltwater fishing, surf cam, saltwater fly fishing, Matagorda Vacations, Birding information, Matagorda Beach Surf Cam, Texas Gulf Coast fishing guides and charters, Matagorda Vacation Rental Properties, weather, tides, fishing reports.

Comment

Little elm has a beach atleast they did. Sandy Lake. Drove over to Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        Little elm has a beach atleast they did. Sandy Lake. Drove over to Florida.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

lmao, i think lincoln boy is war machine.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Well god dammit if i type one letter wong. Tell me you have not done that or forgot to adda word?

Comment

Again, I'm just messing with you, dude. I was trying to figure out how "Drove over to Florida" tied into what you said just before that.

I ain't mad atcha.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Bazinga. I was giving you a HARD time. Like DOHCTR liked it when he was in private schooling.

Comment

San Marcos will be filled with stoned college idiots. The Florida panhandle isn't that far of a drive and there are some pretty nice beaches along there. I left Kaufman at 9PM and wound up in Pensacola around 7am.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    San Marcos will be filled with stoned college idiots. The Florida panhandle isn't that far of a drive and there are some pretty nice beaches along there. I left Kaufman at 9PM and wound up in Pensacola around 7am.
                    Don't want to drive that far.

Leaving Friday and coming back Sunday afternoon and I'd like to have a little time to relax in between.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      Don't want to drive that far.

Leaving Friday and coming back Sunday afternoon and I'd like to have a little time to relax in between.
                      I think you're shit out of luck for beaches then. Corpus would be your best shot, but it's likely going to be packed.

Lakes might be the better option and you can pick your poison. Lake Murray might be nice. Bull Shoals is awesome, but again, pretty good drive.

Comment

You can go to little elm beach if you want to snorkel, that place has been flooded for weeks.

Comment

Port A.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            lmao, i think lincoln boy is war machine.
                            Ever played borderlands? Think of the Scooter character. Seriously I read everything he posts in that voice. Seems to have close to the same personality too. I have a feeling we'd get along great in real life.

WH

Comment

Order pizza and fuck her doggie style so you can both watch the fireworks on TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X