Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that are good at finding info, please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that are good at finding info, please help...

I need help finding info on who owns a specific house. It is important and I am gathering info for legal action.

I will gladly go into more detail via PMs. I need someone who can get some records for me. Please.

Thank you.

Start with the appraisal district website in that county, such as dcad.org or tad.org

Comment

I did, and it shows that it was sold by "x" in 2011, but I can't find who or what company financed the sale. That's my issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        I did, and it shows that it was sold by "x" in 2011, but I can't find who or what company financed the sale. That's my issue.
        You'll need to get a copy of the recorded mortgage from the county clerk's office for that info. Depending on the county you may be able to pull up a copy of the deed but it's probably not going to have lien holder details.

Your best bet would probably be to hire a title company to generate an ownership and encumbrance report. It won't be free though.

Comment

Sent you a PM. Hope it helps
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
          X