Memorial Day workers roll call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day workers roll call...

So, who else got up this morning and drove down their street and saw everyones else's car still in the driveway?

I did!

on my way to get fuel, check my PO box, and get some breakfast at the little diner in town

Have a good one and I hope you're getting holiday pay
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I checked my email, does that count?

Comment

Today falls in my 15 days on BUT we came back to yard yesterday and they won't let us work today. I am pissed.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have to admit, on the bright side, my 30 minute commute was knocked down to 17 mins! I pretty much put the car on cruise in The Colony and didnt touch the brakes until Carrollton.

Comment

Just a normal day here. Only difference is the pay

Comment

The boss asked me to work today. With the way our pay system works as long as I'm right at 8 hours, it's triple time. Yeah I'll come in today
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Normal day here, not even holiday pay. Plus it was my Saturday to work this weekend.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

We are closed today! I work 7 days a week except for the few holidays we close.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Not at work... but working from home.

Comment

How many of you checked the mail before you realized it was Memorial Day?

Comment

Not a full day, but I do have a few things to take care of this morning. Holidays are nice and quiet for playing catch-up.

Comment

I woke up at 8:58am and signed on at 9am... Currently working in my birthday suit.

Comment

I got a new job, Saturday, does that count. Got to tell the old job " see ya later" Tuesday.

Need to mow the yard before the next round of rain hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
                              I got a new job, Saturday, does that count. Got to tell the old job " see ya later" Tuesday.

Need to mow the yard before the next round of rain hits.
                              Congrats! ... but if you aren't working today, get outto this thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X