We need the joke forum back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need the joke forum back!!!

I never knew why it went away in the first place. That always gave me a good pick me up throughout the day. If not, maybe we can do a joke thread instead....

A prostitute standing outside a motel in a small town saw a 70 year old man walking past.

She hadn't had a customer for a while so she whistles at him and says, "hey, would you like to have some fun time with me?"

The old man said, "but I won't be able to..."

Prostitute: "c'mon man.... give it a try... "

Old man says okay. They go in. The old man whips out his 8 incher and fucks the daylights out of her for 30 minutes.

When he's done, the prostitute all exhausted and tired says, "but you said you won't be able to...."

"...pay you" replied the old man.

Nice!

As for the jokes forum, just check into any thread with svo855 and/or Gasser64 posting. We'really talking hours and hours of entertainment.

Comment

lol, ain't it great?
      WH

Comment

Oh, I thought they posted in the "Sad for Humanity" forum...

Comment

The joke forum is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
            I never knew why it went away in the first place. That always gave me a good pick me up throughout the day. If not, maybe we can do a joke thread instead....

A prostitute standing outside a motel in a small town saw a 70 year old man walking past.

She hadn't had a customer for a while so she whistles at him and says, "hey, would you like to have some fun time with me?"

The old man said, "but I won't be able to..."

Prostitute: "c'mon man.... give it a try... "

Old man says okay. They go in. The old man whips out his 8 incher and fucks the daylights out of her for 30 minutes.

When he's done, the prostitute all exhausted and tired says, "but you said you won't be able to...."

"...pay you" replied the old man.
            Your joking right?

Comment

This juggernaut of a thread shows the critical need for a joke forum...

Comment

None of you fuckers are funny. Fucking Google a joke if you need one that bad.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

We don't need a forum dedicated to sad bastards forwarding stupid chain emails.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Your joking right?
                    *You're

Yale, you are failing.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                      *You're

Yale, you are failing.
                      I think Yale gave up on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                        *You're

Yale, you are failing.
                        His level of give a fuck is less than my level of quit on the matter. I can't help dudes that inhale paver fumes until they delete second grade out of their heads, then get loaded on the weekends until third grade melts right along with it. There's nothing to help.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Here's one of the best booshes I've heard in a long time between a large black female and a white country guy I work with. It was all in jest but hilarious.

Guy: You better be careful, girl. I might just come over there and beat you!

Girl: You better stop and get some lotion on the way home, because the only thing you're gonna be beating is yo DICK!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            His level of give a fuck is less than my level of quit on the matter. I can't help dudes that inhale paver fumes until they delete second grade out of their heads, then get loaded on the weekends until third grade melts right along with it. There's nothing to help.
                            Or it me reading your' post that makes lose brain cell

Comment

Lincolnboy 1

Yale £

Comment

Working...
                              X