Quaaludes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quaaludes?

I was watching wolf of wallstreet again and those dudes seemed all about the quaalude. Ive never seen one or seen anyone take them...

Has anyone here taken a quaalude and is the movie accurate in the effects?

I have no idea, but that scene in the lambo is funny as fuck.

Comment

Quaaludes went out a long time ago. I don't even think they make them anymore.

Comment

Ya...I remember back in high school seeing kids crawling on the floor after just one.

Comment

They don't. That being said, some old "finds" have found their way online.

Comment

This thread makes me want to watch it again.

Comment

Comment

Its worth it! Some margot robbie, cacaine, bewbs and partying.

The funniest scene in movie history for me was when jonah hill starts tugging it out right in the middle of a party.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Its worth it! Some margot robbie, cacaine, bewbs and partying.

The funniest scene in movie history for me was when jonah hill starts tugging it out right in the middle of a party.
                  So with all the tits and ass in that movie, the flaccid dick was your favorite part? you really are a ruffdaddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    So with all the tits and ass in that movie, the flaccid dick was your favorite part? you really are a ruffdaddy!!
                    Since when does funniest = favorite?

Thats right...fucking never.

Comment

Still pretty memorable for you

Comment

A dude beating his flaccid cock at a party is a pretty memorable thing..

Comment

So you got it on your mind too!

Comment

the only thing i've learned from this thread is how to spell flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              the only thing i've learned from this thread is how to spell flaccid
                              Now you can properly explain your condition to your wife with correct spelling...
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X