Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ads at the bottom of the screen suddenly playing loud video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    He probably works in our IT department. Any solution other than turn it off and back on again are beyond them.
    Holy shit!!!! We work at the same place??

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Can someone get me a screenshot of the guilty? Tapatalk has done some sneaky shit in the past and i'm trying to figure out the culprit, just pm me if you have a screenshot, I still have not had this issue.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

fwiw, it was doing it to mine too, it would lock me on the bottom of the page and make me watch the video before i could scroll up.. but i did the chrome AB+ and its back to normal now. this is a new pc im using as opposed to the last one i was on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Can someone get me a screenshot of the guilty? Tapatalk has done some sneaky shit in the past and i'm trying to figure out the culprit, just pm me if you have a screenshot, I still have not had this issue.
          Sorry. I should have done it prior to adding the Adblock app on this phone. The videos also were part of the reason everything was slowing down. This board flies now, compared to before.

Comment

yep Adblock plus FTW and I'm good now. I just thought it odd that this seem to start just recently and wasn't sure if it was the site or some adware I picked up.

Comment

Its doing it for me on my work machine when I'm not logged in. Unfortunately they have security so tight I cant run any browser other than IE or install any apps

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                yep Adblock plus FTW and I'm good now. I just thought it odd that this seem to start just recently and wasn't sure if it was the site or some adware I picked up.
                If any ads you don't like get past adblock, just right click on it and it will give you an option to block the ad. Also go into your options and uncheck "Allow some non-intrusive advertising"
                WH

Comment

Funny. This Adblock only works while I'm on Wi-Fi.

Comment

How do you block the ad's on your desktop? These things sucks ass. Just stared popping up the last few days on my desktop.
                    1995 Cobra #404
                    1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                    1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

I run Firefox....I'll look into an adblocker.
                      1995 Cobra #404
                      1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                      1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X