Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's terrible, RIP.

Comment

Funeral Arrangements will be held Friday, May 22, 2015 at 3pm. Location will be at The Grapevine Convention Center, address is 1209 S. Main Street, Grapevine Tx.

Comment

While I never met him, a few people I have as friends on Facebook have and had nothing but great words. RIP.

Comment

Oh damn, I met him at the roundup, he was staying at he same hotel. We were bullshitting about his home made lot intake.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

RIP mang!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

First met him out at the Albertsons on Beach in north Fort Worth, where the "street racers" used to hang out. He had that Model A coupe there, and he didn't seem particularly impressed that I knew what year his car was or that it had a nailhead in it. A few minutes later, the cops showed up, and he started yelling at ME for calling them! I thought that was funny.

Ended up talking to him several times after that and he was really cool. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. His daughter and the rest of his family are in my prayers. RIP
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                First met him out at the Albertsons on Beach in north Fort Worth, where the "street racers" used to hang out. He had that Model A coupe there, and he didn't seem particularly impressed that I knew what year his car was or that it had a nailhead in it. A few minutes later, the cops showed up, and he started yelling at ME for calling them! I thought that was funny.

Ended up talking to him several times after that and he was really cool. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. His daughter and the rest of his family are in my prayers. RIP
                It was a '32 Chevy coupe. Maybe that's why he wasn't impressed. Lol!

Comment

Working...
                X