• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Camaro

No post yet.

The 2016 Camaro
    2.0l with turbo. Uh sounds lame

THE BLOCK offers a wide array of articles, wallpaper downloads, event schedules, and more to get the most out of Chevrolet news. Click to get started!

Awful looking body lines.

Comment

Does Chevy ever have an original idea?
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Is this with the Z71 off road package?

Comment

lol, I embarrassed the fuck out out of a dude in a '98 LS camaro on I45 in the wife's 2.0l Hyundai a while back.

there were four dudes in it and I kept spanking this mother fucker as many times as he would come back for more! LOL

He was slow poking in the left lane and wouldn't ever get the fuck over, so when I finally got an opening, I passed his ass on the right and then coasted down in front of him.

He got pissed and tried to pass me on the right... about five times!

The little 275hp Hyundai sedan put it on his ass up to 130 a couple times.

that's my 2.0 turbo/Camaro story!
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            lol, I embarrassed the fuck out out of a dude in a '98 LS camaro on I45 in the wife's 2.0l Hyundai a while back.

there were four dudes in it and I kept spanking this mother fucker as many times as he would come back for more! LOL

He was slow poking in the left lane and wouldn't ever get the fuck over, so when I finally got an opening, I passed his ass on the right and then coasted down in front of him.

He got pissed and tried to pass me on the right... about five times!

The little 275hp Hyundai sedan put it on his ass up to 130 a couple times.

that's my 2.0 turbo/Camaro story!
            I did the same in my wife's 2.0 Ecoboost Escape to a guy in a foxbody. Dude was NOT happy.

Comment

That little Sonata is beast-mode on the highway.

We had to make an emergency DFW run on Friday, and I think my average speed was 90 or so. That car will cruise along at 120 like it's nothing.

and 80-100 is surprisingly quick... the car has awesome aero, so it just cuts and coasts at high speed.

I shit you not, the thing pulled down 23mpg on the way up. When the wife drives it, it gets 28-29.

all on 87 octane.

I drive my trucks almost as quick, but I don't do the sustained 100+ in them. The brakes are just too weak to really drive aggressively w/ other cars around.

I'm going to be hell on wheels when I get my V2
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This is why my cobra is in storage nearly permanently, I don't want to get embarrassed by all the 4 and 6 cyl's on the road.

Comment

Looks a lot like the mustang lines IMO. Wind tunnels will eventually make all cars look very similar
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    No post yet.

The 2016 Camaro
                    2.0l with turbo. Uh sounds lame

THE BLOCK offers a wide array of articles, wallpaper downloads, event schedules, and more to get the most out of Chevrolet news. Click to get started!

What's lame is the power the 2.0 makes
                    275/290 when fords 2.3 makes 310/320.. I hope these little turbo motors start hp war
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      What's lame is the power the 2.0 makes
                      275/290 when fords 2.3 makes 310/320.. I hope these little turbo motors start hp war
                      The SS makes 455, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        The SS makes 455, though.
                        The GT350 5.2 makes 500, though.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                          The GT350 5.2 makes 500, though.
                          I'm not sure if they have changed things, but isn't the GT the SS's competition? I think the ZL1 vs GT350 is more accurate.

Comment

So then a 5.0 making 435hp vs a 6.2 making 455hp is a better argument?
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              So then a 5.0 making 435hp vs a 6.2 making 455hp is a better argument?
                              Mo HP is Mo HP.

I also didn't realize the 2015 5.0 got a bump in HP. I thought it still had 420 like my 2014.

Comment

Working...
                              X