Bon appetite....anyone hungry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon appetite....anyone hungry?

A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been shuttered by authorities for serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers. Police then raided the restaurant, where they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag.

In addition to the illegal meat, authorities discovered automatic weapons, grenades, and cell phones. Ten people were arrested in conjunction with the crimes. One resident said, "Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation."

A priest who ate at the restaurant was surprised when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly $3.50 (Tens of millions of people in Nigeria subsist on less than $1 a day). "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high," he said. "I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."

Last year, Australian chef Marcus Volke murdered and cooked his girlfriend before killing himself. In Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were arrested for murdering potential nannies and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.

Helps keep population under control man

Comment

Is African breast meat still considered white meat?

Comment

Da Aids

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Da Aids
          That's why you always cook it well-done.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            That's why you always cook it well-done.
            You should be slapped for doing tbat. Medium rare.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              You should be slapped for doing tbat. Medium rare.
              Not in stupidmotherfucker-ia. Well done, or aidz.

Comment

Well. Just when you think it can't get any worse.
                WH

Comment

Which meat would taste better white or dark

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                    In Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were arrested for murdering potential nannies and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.
                    Mmmmmmm.........empanannies!

Comment

You stay classy, Nigeria.

And...
                      "Ten people were arrested in conjunction with the crimes."
                      What's their function? Did they, perhaps, mean to say "connection"?
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

http://www.eater.com/2015/5/15/86134...ng-human-flesh

A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been shuttered by authorities for serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers. Police then raided the restaurant, where they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag.

In addition to the illegal meat, authorities discovered automatic weapons, grenades, and cell phones. Ten people were arrested in conjunction with the crimes. One resident said, "Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation."

A priest who ate at the restaurant was surprised when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly $3.50 (Tens of millions of people in Nigeria subsist on less than $1 a day). "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high," he said. "I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."

Last year, Australian chef Marcus Volke murdered and cooked his girlfriend before killing himself. In Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were arrested for murdering potential nannies and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.

Cell phones, holy shit, they need to be locked up for life, without the possibility of parole!

Comment

Lol, the Priest was pissed cause it was expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            Lol, the Priest was pissed cause it was expensive.
                            Precisely what I took from that paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                            X