Missing man Brandon Lawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Oh those are probably long gone by now. The fact that the property owner wont let people continue to search is suspect. Also on the call he says something about seeing State Troopers with some people? Hmmmm...Cover up? He also sounds majorly out of breath.
    It's been a subject of heavy debate of what he is saying in his 911 call. To me he is saying. " I'm in the middle of a field a (inaudible) just pushed some guys over right here going toward Abilene on both sides. My truck ran out of gas. There one car here a guy is chasing me into the woods please hurry!!"

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
      Yeah but you gotta have money to disappear like that. And his bank account hasn't been touched. Not saying it isn't possible. But if you gonna vanish to Mexico you gotta have the funds.
      He could work day labor for cash. He's in about the right demographic.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I wonder if he was being chased in his truck and then ran out of gas. That could explain running out of gas.

Comment

Probably a crime that will never be solved. I remember when this happened at UNT.

Comment

Ran out of gas, guys help push his truck off the road, chase him into the woods and ....

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Ran out of gas, guys help push his truck off the road, chase him into the woods and ....
              ... They all got beamed up for probin'.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                Didn't it say somewhere that the sheriff stopped because the truck was disabled and partially in the road?
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I'm on board with dochtr. Dude wanted to get gone. Sounds like a perfect cover up.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Yup. He went out for scratch offs. You don't need money to disappear. New identities are cheap.

Not to completely rule out foul play or a tragic accident, but the current evidence points to a planned exit. That's probably why more folks aren't assisting.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                      Yup. He went out for scratch offs. You don't need money to disappear. New identities are cheap.

Not to completely rule out foul play or a tragic accident, but the current evidence points to a planned exit. That's probably why more folks aren't assisting.
                      Might also explain why his call was somewhat nonsensical. No real story there, so just act like something is happening
                      WH

Comment

Working...
                      X