Best way to re-home a dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to re-home a dog

We sold our home and are not going to be able to take our dog with us. How can I find a good home for her? Craigslist just seems like a horrible idea to me.

what part of town? I've noticed there's a lot of Facebook groups with regards to lost/found/rehoming pets.... Just have to look for them. I know Van Alstyne and McKinney has groups.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      what part of town? I've noticed there's a lot of Facebook groups with regards to lost/found/rehoming pets.... Just have to look for them. I know Van Alstyne and McKinney has groups.
      Keller. I am Facebook illiterate but, I can ask my wife to take a look.

Comment

Ask local vet clinics if you can post a flyer. I adopted a cat from a flyer at a petco several years ago. If you post at a more expensive vet, they typically have better clientele and therefore you know she will be taken care of. If you go the petco flyer type route, ask for an adoption fee, that will help minimize the crappy pet owners who respond
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Try Apollo animal rescue, they're based out of justin. If you can keep the dog with you until you move and take it to their adoption events they might be willing to post it on their website with their other adoptable pets.

Comment

Any animal rescue group

Comment

What type of dog?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Facebook group is probably the best way to go to ensure it gets a good home, they are usually full of soft hearted women trying to save the world one dog at a time.

Comment

Sucks that's (seemingly) your only option, I'd be hard pressed to get rid of my pup for anything. Good luck finding her a home.

Comment

What kind of dog?

Comment

Where are you moving to? What Lind of dog? How long have you had it?

Comment

Drop it off at your local Chinese buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          Drop it off at your local Chinese buffet.
                          Best pound for pound option.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            Sucks that's (seemingly) your only option, I'd be hard pressed to get rid of my pup for anything. Good luck finding her a home.
                            Thanks. It does suck. More for the kiddo than anything else. He loves her.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              What kind of dog?
                              She is a female Lab/Pit mix. Great dog, bit hyper lol.

I can post a pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X