comicon/fan expo.... may 29-31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comicon/fan expo.... may 29-31

what is this and would Jr 8yrs old like it? just got an invite from a buddy thats takign his kids as well. i looked at the website and it looks pretty gay.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I took the kid (8yo girl) last year and we had fun. The most sporting part is people watching. Lots of costumes and stuff. Besides that we mostly walked thru the vendor area. Lots of toys and swords and stuff. I'd like to meet a couple of celebs this year. Nathan Fillion is there this year, and that guy just seems cool.

Comment

gay as fuck.. imagine a bunch of Magnus' walking around a convention center looking at action figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        gay as fuck.. imagine a bunch of Magnus' walking around a convention center looking at action figures.
        you had me at action figures!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If you want to be original make sure to take a selfie with any exposed ass cracks you see in the background and post them to reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            There it is! Shadingding is back!

Comment

wtf? its $50/ person to get in on saturday?

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                is that it?

Comment

Yiff yiff

Comment

Did you honestly expect that everyone would be able to bust his balls daily and he would just take it and wouldn't get his own digs in occasionally?
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Hey thanks guy!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        only if Jessica nigri is working the hand job booth.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          Did you honestly expect that everyone would be able to bust his balls daily and he would just take it and wouldn't get his own digs in occasionally?
                          According to the initial hat in hands "shadingaling is dead" groveling done a short while ago, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                            It's ComiCON, not ComiUNICEF.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

According to the initial hat in hands "shadingaling is dead" groveling done a short while ago, yes.
                              Brian, you woke up on my dick.. please, go brush your teeth and have some breakfast first. Why do you follow me around? You're not even on my radar homie.

Comment

Working...
                              X