is it me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me.....

or everytime someone is coming into your lane, they are the ones with the sideview mirrors that light up???

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

It's just you. My commute to work is long and it sucks. That shit happens multiple times per day, and I can't recall it ever being a car with lights on the mirrors. It probably is sometimes, but no pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      It's just you. My commute to work is long and it sucks. That shit happens multiple times per day, and I can't recall it ever being a car with lights on the mirrors. It probably is sometimes, but no pattern.
      maybe its that im busy checking facebook and texting and i'm the one crossing lanes!!!!!!! move along, nothing to see here.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've never really paid attention!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I test drove a new GMC last week and the seat vibrated if you cross the center line, I had to ask the salesman why my seat was vibrating.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I test drove a new GMC last week and the seat vibrated if you cross the center line, I had to ask the salesman why my seat was vibrating.
            Install gadgets to substitute attentiveness. That will sure make for safer driving.

Comment

My truck has that. There's a button on the dash to turn it off.

Comment

Soccer mom approved!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  maybe its that im busy checking facebook and texting and i'm the one crossing lanes!!!!!!! move along, nothing to see here.

god bless.
                  Or putting on your makeup, or eating a taco, or banging your head to a Taylor Swift song. You are so guilty.

Comment

Bring on the self driving cars already.

Comment

It's a jeep thing isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        or banging your head to a Taylor Swift song.
                        Nobody on this planet is more guilty of that than Paul.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Nobody on this planet is more guilty of that than Paul.
                          haters gonna hate hate hate hate.........

god bless.

Comment

I will admit that I listen to Taylor Swifts cover Blank Space by I Prevail on daily basis...

Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

WTF is wrong with Taylor Swift? She's got a few songs on my workout mix.

Comment

Working...
                              X