Z-Man Playing with Guns Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    They were after the incident, and she recanted her claims.
    What does that change?

And it was two different chicks, I believe. Definitely two different incidents. Just because they backed off the charges doesn't mean these weren't run-ins with the law, or even that he is innocent. It's hard to blame the media for those.

Seems pretty obvious that he's got a temper/violent streak, at the very least.

Comment

I'm sure he still almost daily receives death threat, or problems when he goes out in public. The damage the media did is far from done. Just because you're no longer in the daily news, doesn't mean people forgot what the daily news reported about you.

The guy needs serious psychiatric help, due to the crucification EVERYONE gave him both before, and after the trial.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I'm sure he still almost daily receives death threat, or problems when he goes out in public. The damage the media did is far from done. Just because you're no longer in the daily news, doesn't mean people forgot what the daily news reported about you.

The guy needs serious psychiatric help, due to the crucification EVERYONE gave him both before, and after the trial.
        Yeah. Look at justin. He's spent YEARS trying to sweep his shit under our rug. We never forget. The scary part? We discover his new bullshit because of his posting style and temperament. We're just a message board!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Yeah. Look at justin. He's spent YEARS trying to sweep his shit under our rug. We never forget. The scary part? We discover his new bullshit because of his posting style and temperament. We're just a message board!
          How would you describe my temperament? Maybe if I knew the answer to that, I could change.
          WH

Comment

it is your face. change your face.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              it is your face. change your face.
              Done did that
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                How would you describe my temperament? Maybe if I knew the answer to that, I could change.
                To be blunt, I don't consider your salvation to merely be a "temperament change". You're a pathological liar. That's not to say it means you're a bad person. I've known several pathological liars, one of which was a family member. They let a little lie build into a monster and, even when finally confronted with overwhelming proof from the ones who ended up being directly affected, continued on with the lie. A few months later they will resurface and pretend like everything is cool, like the fucking train wreck they caused never happened.

You're like that. You don't directly affect me, so your idiosyncrasies are much more benign. Therefore I can't consider you to be a bad person. However, like the other pathological liars I know, you display every trait they do: wo don't forget, Holmes. Ever. And when I think of Justin all I think of is someone who will say what is needed to squeak by or extend a blatant farce and then pretend like it didn't happen once it blows up in their face.

To put it succinctly: I don't trust you and I never will. You're due to repeat your actions because that is who you are. Does it make you a horrible person? No. But to me (and many others) it makes you untrustworthy. You won't gain anyone's trust here, and that means you won't gain much friendship. I wish you luck with your newfound acceptance of being a pathological liar, I hope you can gain a modicum of restraint this time through.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

All I read was, once a dumb fuck, always a dumb fuck.

Sorry Don...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    To be blunt, I don't consider your salvation to merely be a "temperament change". You're a pathological liar. That's not to say it means you're a bad person. I've known several pathological liars, one of which was a family member. They let a little lie build into a monster and, even when finally confronted with overwhelming proof from the ones who ended up being directly affected, continued on with the lie. A few months later they will resurface and pretend like everything is cool, like the fucking train wreck they caused never happened.

You're like that. You don't directly affect me, so your idiosyncrasies are much more benign. Therefore I can't consider you to be a bad person. However, like the other pathological liars I know, you display every trait they do: we don't forget, Holmes. Ever. And when I think of Justin all I think of is someone who will say what is needed to squeak by or extend a blatant farce and then pretend like it didn't happen once it blows up in their face.

To put it succinctly: I don't trust you and I never will. You're due to repeat your actions because that is who you are. Does it make you a horrible person? No. But to me (and many others) it makes you untrustworthy. You won't gain anyone's trust here, and that means you won't gain much friendship. I wish you luck with your newfound acceptance of being a pathological liar, I hope you can gain a modicum of restraint this time through.
                    Man, its really amazing what kind of traits an internet personality can take on. I am in fact, not a pathological liar. Frankly I find the behavior abhorrent. Although I am unfortunate enough to know two of them, and its bad. Real bad. If you knew me in person you simply wouldn't be able to describe me that way. It seems that, for some reason, you have mistaken a good portion of my previously sworn off trolling, as me stating what I personally believe to be the truth. I'm glad we can have this conversation, as in the past my attempts to get you to speak up have met with failure. However I will say that I'm guilty of the exact same thing, I do it all the time here. In just about every thread I have to try to figure out if some posts are even serious. I think what most people don't realize is that jokes and poking fun and things like that, do not come across well at all via text. In fact, from what I've seen at least, they very frequently have the opposite effect than what was intended.

As per the requests of brad and cooter, I've greatly dialed by my joking and trolling, but I will still bite back when someone bites me, just like you see below with rick. That's just the way I was raised, not to take shit off anybody. No one that I know would classify me as a pathological liar. Have I lied, repeatedly here? Clearly. But as I said before, much of it was pure immaturity and stupid jokes where I was the only one who thought it was funny. And seemingly, I was the only one who even understood the joke due to the nature of text. The ones that weren't jokes were because certain scummy members started doxing and trying to pull my family members into it, and I really didn't feel like they should have any involvement in any of these arguments. Its also illegal, so there is that.

Without facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language, it seems that much of the bullshit that I've posted has actually been taken way beyond too seriously. But I've come to realize this type of thing really isn't appreciated, and seems to, for some reason, greatly disturb some of the members here, as you can see again below with rick. It doesn't bother me even a little, but some people are just more sensitive to it than others I guess. I hope this post helps, unless you consider it to be some kind of lie, in which case, there is probably little else I can do.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    All I read was, once a dumb fuck, always a dumb fuck. Sorry Don...

All I see when you post is boo hoo, small dumb shit matters a hell of a lot to me. And "where's my mommas tit??"

Although I'll grant you the racially charged posts were a valid concern, if indeed like you said its costing the site money. I'll give you that, and will dial it back
                    WH

Comment

Man, its really amazing what kind of traits an internet personality can take on. I am in fact, not a pathological liar. Frankly I find the behavior abhorrent. Although I am unfortunate enough to know two of them, and its bad. Real bad. If you knew me in person you simply wouldn't be able to describe me that way. It seems that, for some reason, you have mistaken a good portion of my previously sworn off trolling, as me stating what I personally believe to be the truth. I'm glad we can have this conversation, as in the past my attempts to get you to speak up have met with failure. However I will say that I'm guilty of the exact same thing, I do it all the time here. In just about every thread I have to try to figure out if some posts are even serious. I think what most people don't realize is that jokes and poking fun and things like that, do not come across well at all via text. In fact, from what I've seen at least, they very frequently have the opposite effect than what was intended.

As per the requests of brad and cooter, I've greatly dialed by my joking and trolling, but I will still bite back when someone bites me, just like you see below with rick. That's just the way I was raised, not to take shit off anybody. No one that I know would classify me as a pathological liar. Have I lied, repeatedly here? Clearly. But as I said before, much of it was pure immaturity and stupid jokes where I was the only one who thought it was funny. And seemingly, I was the only one who even understood the joke due to the nature of text. The ones that weren't jokes were because certain scummy members started doxing and trying to pull my family members into it, and I really didn't feel like they should have any involvement in any of these arguments. Its also illegal, so there is that.

Without facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language, it seems that much of the bullshit that I've posted has actually been taken way beyond too seriously. But I've come to realize this type of thing really isn't appreciated, and seems to, for some reason, greatly disturb some of the members here, as you can see again below with rick. It doesn't bother me even a little, but some people are just more sensitive to it than others I guess. I hope this post helps, unless you consider it to be some kind of lie, in which case, there is probably little else I can do.

All I see when you post is boo hoo, small dumb shit matters a hell of a lot to me. And "where's my mommas tit??"

Although I'll grant you the racially charged posts were a valid concern, if indeed like you said its costing the site money. I'll give you that, and will dial it back
                      Tl;dr

Comment

Justin, do you have a sister/cousin name starting with a T ends with an A?

Comment

Ded

Comment

Perfect Phil!

Comment

Dear Justin,

Whether you want to call it lies or trolling, it makes no difference to me. I just wish it were funny or clever.

Love,
                              Sean

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                Perfect Phil!
                                I read Don's master piece though, it was eloquently crafted/10!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X