Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Man Playing with Guns Again

This time sounds like he got shot.

George Zimmerman, acquitted by a Florida jury in the death of Trayvon Martin in 2013, was involved in a shooting Monday in Lake Mary, Florida, police said.
    Last edited by David; 05-11-2015, 12:46 PM.

He so cray!

Comment

Dude's got issues, anyone have him on a dead-pool?

Comment

sounds like he could use a little ice tea and skittles.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

No returned fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            Dude's got issues, anyone have him on a dead-pool?
            That's Ryan Reynolds, dumbass.

Comment

Since the shooter told a witness "I shot George Zimmerman" I have a feeling that he should have just tried disappearing like a fart into the wind. Like he should have. Everyone local knows him now, he has a target on his forever.

If I was in his shoes i'd be living low key in Nebraska or some shit.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'm reading the article, and I don't understand how people are saying "he's crazy" or other things. Sounds like the shooter sought him out?
                sigpic

Comment

this is his second incident with road rage and guns. and the 6th time he has been in the news since he was acquitted. he's not so much crazy, as much as profoundly retarded .

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I'm reading the article, and I don't understand how people are saying "he's crazy" or other things. Sounds like the shooter sought him out?
                    He creates the situations he repeatedly finds himself in.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I said it because I thought it was funny.

Comment

I agree the guy is crazy at this point, and needs help, but I don't believe its cause "that's just how he is", i think his life has been destroyed by the media and people.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree the guy is crazy at this point, and needs help, but I don't believe its cause "that's just how he is", i think his life has been destroyed by the media and people.
                          You so cray!

Comment

A couple of the run-ins were for roughing up his s/o. Media didn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              A couple of the run-ins were for roughing up his s/o. Media didn't do that.
                              They were after the incident, and she recanted her claims.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X