No announcement yet.

Salt water pool maintenance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumped in the water yesterday with my kids, 76 degree water temp is way too cold to be swimming.
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I've seen used car warranty companies require proof of maintenance records from before an owner even had the car, then deny coverage based on the lack of those records. lol
      Allen Samuels // Dodge did that to me when my truck spun the 7 and 8 connecting rod bearings - claimed i didn't do proper maintenance on my truck. took them all oil change receipts, so they stated that the PO must not have done his oil changes on time and denied my repair.

Comment

The people who built my pool also maintain my pool at the cost of $135 a month. Twice a year we add about 40lbs of salt, but everything else is included.

I know with salt pools you'll want to make sure you are keeping your stone work sealed otherwise it will be ruined in a few years.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Jumped in the water yesterday with my kids, 76 degree water temp is way too cold to be swimming.
          Ha, I was in Saturday and Sunday 2 weekends ago and it was 75. That shit is too cold. My son (3) kept asking to jump in a splash and I had to say no it's too cold for daddy. Low 80s starts to feel pretty damned nice.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I Broke down and let the kids in on Sunday. I took them out because of their purple lips. It's bad enough looking at the president's lips. I don't need to see that around the house or deal with hypothermia.

Comment

Temps have to be 90° or above to be able to go swimming. Tried it even in the 80's still cold. inground pool are below ground surface so they keep cool with thr ground.

Comment

And it'll be too hot and I'll be putting the pool cooler in around July 4th.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

How you gonma make it cooler. I have been wanting to use my jets as water misters to make the pool water cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    How you gonma make it cooler. I have been wanting to use my jets as water misters to make the pool water cooler.
                    My buddy bought some contraption that looks like a pvc pipe with holes drilled in it. It rises vertically about 6 feet out of the pool. You hook it up to a jet and spray water through the air and into the pool at night. It cools it about 8-10 degrees. They're around $40 online.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      My buddy bought some contraption that looks like a pvc pipe with holes drilled in it. It rises vertically about 6 feet out of the pool. You hook it up to a jet and spray water through the air and into the pool at night. It cools it about 8-10 degrees. They're around $40 online.
                      Just hire this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X