NB 75 in Van Alstyne is fubar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NB 75 in Van Alstyne is fubar

Been sitting totally stopped for almost an hour now without moving am inch. Highway flooded apparently. Just an fyi.
    Justin

I just tried going through there. I live in Howe, so went around on hwy 5 from county line road. I was wondering what was going on.
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

Yeah, we've still only moved about 100ft up because of people turning around and going backwards down the highway.. Apparently its only a mile down the road from me.
      Justin

Comment

Just drove south bound by there. It's a mess. Flooded spot appears to be the on ramp north of FM 121. Traffic stopped all the way back to county line. Looks like I'll be taking HWY 5 back home tonight.

-Eric

Comment

I saw people parking on 75 and walking down the hill and going to eat at Brahms. Haha
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

a friend sent that to me a few minutes ago

Comment

289 north from 380 was bad as well this morning. Several detours through celina and gunter and several spots where water was at least 6" deep overflowing from the ditches...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                289 north from 380 was bad as well this morning. Several detours through celina and gunter and several spots where water was at least 6" deep overflowing from the ditches...
                Yeah went through that going from Lake Texoma to Van Alstyne - a few times I was not sure if I was going to make it on the back roads.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Dang!!! Glad I'm in Vegas right now!

Comment

Row row row your boat!

Comment

Wonder how the lake levels are going to shape up around the area? There was a thread a few years ago about a lake that was close to spilling over the dam. Can't recall which one it was though.

Comment

Montague county flooded as well

Comment

Working...
                        X