Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got some horrible news at the hospital today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Yeah, the belly button incision is pretty painful.
    Yeah after my bi lateral hernia surgery I asked the other guys why no one had built a sling to help us get out of bed. Riding in a car was a treat, along with that first walk of the day. Won't be long you will be back on your feet.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

After hearing everyone's troubles with food AFTER gall bladder removal, I think aliens stole mine and erased my memory of it.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        After hearing everyone's troubles with food AFTER gall bladder removal, I think aliens stole mine and erased my memory of it.
        You shit your pants a lot, bro?

Comment

Sounds like a new game. Buy a old timey stop watch and go to bbq joint and add hot wings to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Amen - Spicy/fatty tears me the hell up

..but I still eat it
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              And you will never shit right again, or did he forget to tell you that?
              Not always true, I have had VERY little problems after mine was removed.
              I can usually tell when I better not push it. Or I will end up not having to push.
              Last edited by sig239; 05-10-2015, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                You know, you can't really tell this board had aged one bit.
                LOL I was thinking the same thing,

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Not always true, I have had VERY little problems after mine was removed.
                  I can usually tell when I better not push it. Or I will end up not having to push.

sig239 is the new svo855

Comment

Didn't know you were going under the knife. God speed to a quick recovery! I know I'm out in the sticks, but if you need anything, let me know! I owe you one, at least!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      sig239 is the new svo855
                      And you are still a dick, so whats your point? If you have any nothing to add of value why not just keep your mouth shut and not try and look so stupid.

Comment

After having my whipple done I have to really watch what I eat. Greasy foods get me and growing up in Louisiana that's all we eat. It sucks big time

Comment

Working...
                        X