Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope you guys up near Sanger are in a safe place. BIG tornado coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Word. I didn't mean to sound like it's not ridiculous and crazy to see... just a "those things happen, don't let it worry you too much" note.
    Fear mongering!

Comment

Yikes. I wonder if they put Lightning Protection on the Tank Battery. I have seen similar results of a Condensate truck not grounding when loading when the tank let go.

Comment

I got lots of rain! hope everyone is ok out there..
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Nothing but a 15 minute shower here in East Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
            Nothing but a 15 minute shower here in East Allen.
            We have downed trees and power out for 12 hours.... I'm right off 75/380 too
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              It's just a tank, not a drill site or wellhead. Likely a lightning strike.

http://www.wellservicingmagazine.com...battery-fires/
              Everything I read says an actual gas well. And the pics show a pump jack on fire...then some other articles just show tanks And say a drill site. Gotta love the medias clear understanding of this stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Everything I read says an actual gas well. And the pics show a pump jack on fire...then some other articles just show tanks And say a drill site. Gotta love the medias clear understanding of this stuff..
                WBAP had a local responder that reported it as a well head and it was still venting after it burned out.

Comment

So much rain at my place that my shop got a little flooded last night.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

This hit about a mile or so north of my house. Niece came home and showed me pics of her friends house that had the windows and shingles blown off and her friends grandmothers house that was all but trashed. Grandmother ok, her friend had a broken leg and concussion.

Lol but hurt herself tho. Was in the window filming the tornado when a trampoline blew up against the house and breaking the window. she freaks out and runs. Trips and falls into a bookshelf giving her the concussion. It falls on her leg breaking it.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      We have downed trees and power out for 12 hours.... I'm right off 75/380 too
                      That's crazy. I'm right at 121/75 and it what's all that bad. Med winds and some rain.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X