Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope you guys up near Sanger are in a safe place. BIG tornado coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you guys up near Sanger are in a safe place. BIG tornado coming.

Large Multi-vortex on the ground causing damage and moving toward Sanger right now.

Nothing on the east side of Denton...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Missed us but heading towards our restaurant in Gainesville
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Scary shit. It was headed straight for my mom and grandparents' houses but hooked north and missed them by a mile or two.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Looks like the one on Bridgeport now might be headed toward Denton.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Well shit.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Be safe Tony!

Comment

That is a big e'ffin' bow heading right for us..

I've got the cars in the garage and a mattress ready in the closet..

Comment

Looks bad

Comment

Looks like the tornado near Sanger was over open land. A couple barns distroyed. Very lucky..

Comment

It's hailing here meow.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        It's hailing here meow.
                        Where is here?

Comment

Batten down the hatches!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Just some wind and rain in Denton. Dads house in sanger lost a tree earlier and a case of beer

Comment

We got light pea sized hail in the middle of Denton... some moderately heavy rain.. I'd say wind was about 30mph at best.. still raining kinda heavy but the main part of the front has passed by..

Comment

Working...
                              X