Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I just feel an earthquake in Arlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    Not really. After I pumped about a million gallons of that shit back into the ground I quit. I did the one by six flags behind the shell for a month
    Not really what? Waste has been cut drastically over the years of hydraulic fracturing operations. Sounds like you quit in time.

Comment

Denny do you add some shit to it when you go "another round" .

Comment

Of course, but know you're implying a different operation. Trucks that bring in material are not the same as the ones that take waste.

Comment

You have to wonder where most of the stuff in that water came from. Oh yea, the ground.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Of course, but know you're implying a different operation. Trucks that bring in material are not the same as the ones that take waste.
            I was just wondering how you clean the backflow water. If they are recycling.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              You have to wonder where most of the stuff in that water came from. Oh yea, the ground.
              The radiation is fucking awesome !

Comment

Is QIK46 SVO855's dumber brother? I mean, he's done everything like SVO855, he's just really fucking stupid.

Comment

He's SVO and Gasser's illegitimate lovechild.

Comment

I was just wondering how you clean the backflow water. If they are recycling.
                    We call svo855 and he treats it right before we jump in.
                    The radiation is fucking awesome !
                    You do realize that all water from the ground has some level of radiation. Look up ground water and NORM.

Comment

Also, k Th and U all emit gamma radiation god bless!

Comment

Denny do you add some shit to it when you go "another round" .
                        I'm going to guess ground up puppies, imported chernobyl fallout and gallons of dead baby blood.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          I'm going to guess ground up puppies, imported chernobyl fallout and gallons of dead baby blood.
                          Oddly similar to my morning protein shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Is QIK46 SVO855's dumber brother? I mean, he's done everything like SVO855, he's just really fucking stupid.
                            Hey bro can you post more of the shit you own in your sig? Nobody is impressed. You can also stick those personal attacks up your ass
                            Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 05-11-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X