No announcement yet.

What an effed up morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have just started kicking him in the face and yelled "stop resisting!". It works for the cops.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        You should have just started kicking him in the face and yelled "stop resisting!". It works for the cops.
        Lmao! Good job, dude.

Comment

Lmao @ Al.

That's crazy, man. I wonder how the LE site that posted it got a hold of that video.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Mondays

Comment

Damn dude. After seeing the video, extra kudos to you. That took some cajones way above what most people have to step in like that and do the right thing.
              You most definitely have my respect. If we ever meet up, your beverage of choice is on me.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Ya, now I see why you're glad you weren't carrying. That savage that was in your face would have lost his baby toe.

Comment

Fucking brown noser.

Comment

x2 on the beverage of choice man. That was kick ass.

That dude who tried grabbing you off woulda gotten an ass whoopin for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Fucking brown noser.
                      You're starting to grow on me.

Comment

• OP, good job man. That took some stones.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Damn. Beer is on me if I ever see you. You should go in for an interview with Fox or something.

That video was brutal. I was ready to shoot one of them and I wasn't even there. That bitch that kept screaming needs to get hit by a bus.

Comment

• Thank you for being a good citizen. You could have just as easily kept on driving. Most people wouldn't help. Let alone, park their car and help.

At lunch, I usually walk through the west end train station. Sometimes, it feels like I'm in a third world country.
                            Last edited by line-em-up; 05-23-2015, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• White devil!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I was called a white devil when I was in McAllen 3 years ago...

Daniel... awesome job man. If you're ever in the N FTW area lmk, and we can stop for some beers. I'm sure a lot of us N FTW guys would come out. 98% of anyone else wouldn't of done what you did. IF I was that officer, I would of been very appreciative.

Comment

Working...
                                X