No announcement yet.

What an effed up morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was that cop, I would have been hard pressed to not let the guy go. I'd have gotten up and said:

"If you want this guy standing here selling drugs to your friends / parents / children / etc, have at it. I don't get paid enough or care to risk my life to make your shitty neighborhood better when you don't even want it. Don't call on me when you need help, your friends will just stand around yelling that the perp didn't do anything."

It would really suck for the good people in the neighborhood, but I seriously just couldn't deal with that. That's why it's best I'm not a cop I suppose.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Y'all are losing more good officers than bad ones.
    Yep. Teachers too because parents expect the teachers to parent their kid and then threaten a lawsuit if they actual do.
    DamonH

Comment

Good for you, man. Fuck those animals. And yes, the metroplex in general is a shit hole. There are a few small, really nice pockets, and then areas where it's not horrible, but as a whole, it sucks and will probably just keep getting worse.

Comment

DO you have a CHL?

Technically if the officer was getting assaulted and you felt threatened you could've shot the drug dealer and been in the clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Have you ever had a citizen assist you on a call?
          Yeah Matt, have you?
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Have you ever had a citizen assist you on a call?

I'm not a LEO ..

However I would like to think I would of helped this officer , have never been I in that situation as of yet to assist so hard to know for sure .

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
              I'm not a LEO
              Oh, OK...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Katrina

Comment

+1 for The good guys!
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    DO you have a CHL?

Technically if the officer was getting assaulted and you felt threatened you could've shot the drug dealer and been in the clear.
                    Yes I do but admittedly wasn't carrying this morning. My CCW was stolen a few weeks ago, & I have yet to choose a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      Good for you. Don't be depressed, as you possibly saved that cop's life.

It is very frustrating to see the downfall of society knowing that you are trying to raise children. I struggle with that as well.
                      This and nice job, OP, for standing up for what's right. It's sickening to see the trend in society these stays. Sadly, it's picking up steam instead of slowing down.

Comment

I'm not a LEO ..
                        Virgo?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Virgo?

Libra

I'm not or have never been anything remotely close to being an officer except working security at a couple concerts .

Comment

Way to go man! While you are right about the society and how/where its going there are still plenty of people like yourself around.

Comment

Thanks guys, I feel better overall. Guess this was a wakeup call for me.

Comment

Libra

I'm not or have never been anything remotely close to being an officer except working security at a couple concerts .
                                You don't have to lie to kick it.

Comment

Working...
                                X