• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    That's just for the sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      That's just for the sedan
      Did you not read OCII's post? He said that the sedans are AWD and the coupes are RWD.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My customer has a sedan ctsv LSA powered and it's awd. This is the reason why they outrun the ZR1 corvette in the road course by a few seconds.
        Last edited by OrangeChevyII; 02-09-2011, 01:36 PM. Reason: Not really
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I think that's badass, and the car looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Did you not read OCII's post? He said that the sedans are AWD and the coupes are RWD.
            But that's just the sedan... just the sedan... sedan.

It would sound better if I was looking at you eye to eye, saying that in a whisper about 3 inches from your face.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              My customer has a sedan ctsv LSA powered and it's awd. This is the reason why they outrun the ZR1 corvette in the road course by a few seconds.
              I've found where the CTS can be had in AWD but I can't find anywhere were a production model CTS-V has/had AWD.

Comment

It would sound better if I was looking at you eye to eye, saying that in a whisper about 3 inches from your face.
                Sarasm...

My head?

Comment

Are they going to do anything about the weight or is this turd gonna weight over 4,000 lbs?

Comment

That is pronounced...SEE-DAN

This thread is awesome
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                      Do some early model camaro research before you say that. The ZL-1 was the early day top of the top monster car!

<-----------G..
                      You think the ZL1 name carries more brand recognition than Z28? Hell no it doesnt.

<------------ College

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        You think the ZL1 name carries more brand recognition than Z28? Hell no it doesnt.

<------------ College
                        Wasn't the Z28 under the SS though? I'm not up on Camaro history and trim levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          $35k?
                          It won't be cheaper than a GT500. GM will either shoot for the moon and ask ZR1 money and only build 100 of them or they'll build a ton and sell them for $52k.

Comment

This is all just to cRaZy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Wasn't the Z28 under the SS though? I'm not up on Camaro history and trim levels.
                              Until the 96 model. All 4th gen Camaros with a V8 were at least a Z28 but the SS was the top model with ram air, different wheels, etc. In previous years though the SS was basically a trim package like the RS but with the same drivetrain. A Z28 would have been everything the SS had but a different intake, sometimes dual carbs, cowl hood in 69 and the bigger wheels/tires.

Now the SS is back as the base V8 for 2010 and the Z28 or ZL1 will be premium models. The original ZL1 is ridiculous in value, they only made 69 of them and outside of a museum you'll never see one. The option was nearly double the price of a normal Camaro.

Comment

You would think that they would offer this car as the SS, after all, you can get the same damn engine in the caddy. Then they would offer a ZL1 package with a blower pulley and some reduced options to compete with Ford's more exclusive (read BOSS or Mach1) cars.

But this is GM we are talking about, they are tards about this stuff and probably think a racing version of the Camaro would take away from Corvette and ZR1 sales.

And the CTS-V isn't AWD and never has been AWD.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X