• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two shot outside Muhammad Art Exhibit in Garland

SWAT: Two shot outside Muhammad Art Exhibit in Garland

WFAA Staff6 minutes agoFacebookTwitterGoogle Plusmore
    WFAA

Culwell Center shooting

Two men were shot in a parking lot outside the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland Sunday afternoon, SWAT officials told News 8.

Those men possibly had explosives on them, SWAT officials said. Everyone at the center, which was hosting a*Muhammad Art exhibit, was told to find a safe place inside the building.

SWAT members were already at the scene for the art event.

Rowlett/Sachse Scanner*reported on Facebook that a suspect was inside a nearby Walmart, off Garland Avenue and Naaman Forest Boulevard with a hand grenade.

A 1,000-foot radius around the Walmart was shut down and the Academy Store was evacuated, according to that page.

The SWAT team leader led the group from the secure room inside the Culwell Center to another secure location at Naaman Forest High School next door.

Details to come. Follow News 's Jobin Panicker and David Goins for the latest updates.

We'll see if the shade of brown is dark enough to promote rioting.

Comment

All I keep wondering is......why Garland?

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        All I keep wondering is......why Garland?
        I drove by just after it happened. Talk about Fuck-this-shit o'clock, time to get home!

Comment

Religion of peace!!1!11

Comment

fucking muslims

Comment

Muslim probably had an avocado, and the cop shot him thinking it was a grenade.

Comment

Members of the religion of peace are out murdering fools again...
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  We'll see if the shade of brown is dark enough to promote rioting.

Lol. Standing ay walmart in line today. Next line over black couple in self checkout taking along time. Man even left line and (wife/girlfriend was not in line) went to go find his chick or get more item. Old man waiting behind him. Something happen chashier went to help and i hear the black man yelling and even said you being racist. The dumbest thing ever. The oldman im sure was tired of waiting on them and said something.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Lol. Standing ay walmart in line today. Next line over black couple in self checkout taking along time. Man even left line and (wife/girlfriend was not in line) went to go find his chick or get more item. Old man waiting behind him. Something happen chashier went to help and i hear the black man yelling and even said you being racist. The dumbest thing ever. The oldman im sure was tired of waiting on them and said something.
                    Maybe he exclaimed "computerized tractors? Now we're going to have nerdy diggers!" and it was taken wrong?

Comment

I can't catch a fucking break.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                        fucking muslims
                        Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                        Fucking faggots
                        We just need one more to complete the trio!
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Their picture of mohammed must not have won the 10 grand so they started shooting. Fucking artists are so sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                              maybe he exclaimed "computerized tractors? Now we're going to have nerdy diggers!" and it was taken wrong?
                              moar!

Comment

Working...
                              X