rear end gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear end gears

Who's the one doing the rear end gears here? Was it green bullet? Its on a 03-04 IRS rear end.

Automotive Tech, Ford, Chevy, if it's tech, it's in here.

Comment

I'm looking to put in some 3.73 in my fox. Whats about the average cost to get done. A good shop anyone recommended in the for worth area to get done. Gonna order this from latemodel. Thanks! http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-4209FRB-K/Mustang-88-373-Ratio-Rear-End-Gear-Kit

Comment

I've got a gear ratio suggestion for you
        2012 GT500

Comment

Thx R3

Comment

It's Paul, I think he goes by Greenbullit. Did a badass job for my Uncle in his Trailblazer. Was going to have him do 4.10s or 4.56s in my 2014 GMC, but i ended up selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              It's Paul, I think he goes by Greenbullit. Did a badass job for my Uncle in his Trailblazer. Was going to have him do 4.10s or 4.56s in my 2014 GMC, but i ended up selling it.
              That trailblazer was a pain in the ass!
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

protrash?
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Good deal thx. I assume the gears for a fox are the same for a IRS in an 03-04 cobra?

Comment

standard 8.8
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                    X