Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some 2011-14, 17 inch take-offs, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some 2011-14, 17 inch take-offs, anyone?

From/For a V-6 mustang. Someone killed the classifieds, not sure if they even work anymore. PM here if anyone has a line on some. We are trading the car in so I don't need to be spending more than a couple of hundos...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I have some 18's from that time frame that would part with in your budget.

-------I live just inside Plano though & you would have to pick up. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
      I have some 18's from that time frame that would part with in your budget.
      PM sent!

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
      -------I live just inside Plano though & you would have to pick up. :-D
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks a bunch 'J', it was very nice meeting you and your wife.The wheels fit and look great...'H'

Comment

Glad it worked out for us today. Enjoyed meeting and talking with you!

.....and, you got in and out of Plano without meeting the local PD!

Comment

Yes, I was looking in my rear view mirror like I was leaving a crack house, but I made it out of Plano safe and un-tazed.

Comment

Trading it in on something eco-friendly?

Comment

Yes, EcoBoosted...

Comment

Working...
                X