No announcement yet.

anybody stayed at Schlitterbahn lodge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody stayed at Schlitterbahn lodge?

How is the lodge? cabins? Any condos you would recommend? I going in October for a couple weeks stay. I know everything will be closed. Just looking for an reasonably priced placed to stay. 1 bedroom cabins at Schlitterbahn are going for $75 a night in October.

I used to back in my high school days. You got passes to the park included with your stay (at least you did back then) and that helps when you look at that cost separately.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

just make sure to ask that you don't get put in the cabins that are 75' from an active rail crossing. Train goes by 7 or 8 times a night and blows the horn which shakes the fucking walls.....ask me how I know.

Luckily, we got moved to a two bedroom cabin that has been there since the 1940's and wasn't too nasty.

Personally, I'd stay at the candlewood suites out on I-35 and drive over each day.

Comment

Experience one of the coolest towns in Texas by booking one of our New Braunfels rentals and enjoy the river, and waterpark, or explore nearby historic towns.

Stayed at the Waterwheel Condos the last several years, and trying out the Twin River Villas this year. No complaints with them at all.

Comment

Working...
        X