Ford X-Plan Pricing Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford X-Plan Pricing Questions

So I used to have X-Plan pricing with my company like 10 years ago but when I tried to access it again recently it's not accepting my PIN or something. Anyway I'm looking at buying a new truck in the next couple of months or so and I'm wondering if it's worth it and how I can find out if my company even has the discount anymore. Any ideas?

A lot of dealers are selling at invoice plus rebates. Just shop around.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      I have used x-plan multiple times, but not always for the purchase. The first time I used it was about 10 years ago, and I just built the car I wanted online. No one could touch the price, so I ordered it through the local dealership with the X-plan plus rebate. The last 2 times, I just used it as an 'ace in the hole' but found better deals at local dealerships with incentives like double rebates. Find your PIN and build what you want, then compare to dealerships.

FWIW, I highly recommend the dealership and internet sales rep I bought my ST from last May, but I don't want to create trouble posting his info as I don't think they advertise here. I will send to you in a PM if you want.

Comment

We have a xplan and a coworker got a 2015 300 S which is nice by the way. He went on true car price or something and and came out 2k cheaper than our xplan would've got him.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          5 Star ford's invoice + rebates was cheaper than the X plan when I bought my moosetang.

Comment

truecar.com or autotrader
            WRX

Comment

5 star was way lower then x plan on my F150

Comment

I believe you only get about $2500. off of the MSRP. it woud be good on something that they were not discounting, but like other have stated, you can get better deals by shopping around. Right now Rockwall Ford seems to have the best prices.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks everybody for their input. I would still be curious to see how X-Plan pricing compares. And I'll be sure to check out prices at 5 Star and Rockwall Ford.

Comment

Yeah, xplan doesn't have near the advantage it used to 10+ years ago. There are so many rebates and incentive now that bring the price lower than xplan.
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Yup. My xplan on the focus only dropped it 2k but with grapevine ford's rebates I got 4k off
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Thanks everybody for their input. I would still be curious to see how X-Plan pricing compares. And I'll be sure to check out prices at 5 Star and Rockwall Ford.
                        Ask for Aaron Diaz, the internet sales manager.

He was awesome to deal with. Very helpful and absolutely had the best prices in DFW.

Comment

a/z plan ftw

x plan is a percentage over dealer invoice plus incentives...if theres dealer $$ they are throwing into the deal then x plan can get beat pretty easily.
                          Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                          I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

Originally posted by POSYJ View Post
                            a/z plan ftw

x plan is a percentage over dealer invoice plus incentives...if theres dealer $$ they are throwing into the deal then x plan can get beat pretty easily.
                            Yeah, from what I remember from my brief sales experience X-Plan pricing was barely above invoice.

When Chevy and then Ford did the "Employee Pricing" wars like 10 years ago people were getting stupid deals on cars. The only problem was that most of them got their heads ripped off on the vehicle they were currently in. Some people were so upside down in their cars it just made me shake my head. For some it was a great deal cause they either came in and got a really nice vehicle for a price they never, ever could have even dreamed about getting. Surprisingly enough, some people still complained it was too high, LOL.
                            2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Xplan is only good on cars they wont discount such as a Shelby or something like that. The internet seems to have killed most dealers ways of trying to stick it to you.

Id just email all the dealerships around exactly what you want and let them bid on it. Whoever gets the best price wins.

Also, look into buying barely used. You can save a shitload of money. Very few vehicles pull close to the same value as a new car after its a year old with 5000 miles.

Comment

Working...
                              X