X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn you for having that old ford and me not having one
    WH

Comment

• Nice, I've been looking for blue and white ones myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        Pic that he sent me. I'll get some good pics once I have it and get it cleaned up.

Hey look it's Brent's old mustang.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• what year? my mom has a 07 a6 coupe same color blue

are those stock wheels? where are the emblems on the center caps?

Comment

• Picked it up last night. No good shots yet because it was 9pm when I got home with it last night. A few things wrong that weren't disclosed, but to be expected I suppose. Back tires are pretty much shot so I guess I'll be putting new rubber on it soon.

Comment

• Looks good, run flats aren't cheap, but pimps with Vette's don't have to worry about kind of thing I guess...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Looks good, run flats aren't cheap, but pimps with Vette's don't have to worry about kind of thing I guess...
                No run craps for me! Hate them.

I used to run BFG KDWs on my old vette, may see about putting those on this one as well. Loved them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                  No run craps for me! Hate them.
                  Word, go Z06 style - plug kit and a pump.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I hear ya. They are stiff as fuck, BFG still make those or did they change the name/acronym?
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Congrats and I love the color.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Word, go Z06 style - plug kit and a pump.
                        (knock on wood) I haven't had a flat of any kind in like 10 years.

I don't like the road noise or the handling of run flats.

Comment

Working...
                        X