Lake Fork Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Fork Question?

Looking at taking a trip to Lake Fork this summer, since they don't have a state park is there a preferred private RV park? Going to have a popup camper, would prefer a spot right on the water, can be primitive or have all the hook ups as long as there is room for 2 trucks, camper and a bass boat. We will also need a fairly close boat ramp obviously.

Check out my brother's place...Oakridge Marina...it's down by Quitman on 154.

Comment

Check out Popes Landing or Oakridge.
      really depends on what area of the lake you want to fish. Oakridge has the best food, Pope's is probably the nicest. Let me know if you need info, I'm out there quite a bit.

Comment

I appreciate yalls help, may end up having to go the cabin route. So far everything I've looked at is nothing like a state park, the trailer spots are just crammed as close as possible together.

Pope's has some nice looking water front cabins with a good sized deck to hang out on.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          I appreciate yalls help, may end up having to go the cabin route. So far everything I've looked at is nothing like a state park, the trailer spots are just crammed as close as possible together.

Pope's has some nice looking water front cabins with a good sized deck to hang out on.
          I rent a cabinish thing at Popes probably once a year for a tournament. They aren't the Hilton, but are nice. They have single wide trailers which hold more folks, but I wouldn't get one of those unless you have a large group. Try to get the waterfront cabin.

Comment

Working...
          X