Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! 07 - dodge cummins 6.7l fuel injectors needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    For brand new:

List Price $ 1760.00
    Your Price $ 1266.00
    You Save $ 494.00 (28%)
    Is that for a set? If so that's cheap. Who sells them at that price because I need a set for a customer.

Comment

Thats per injector ! Each !!

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Reman: $699/ea + $154.32/each core.

Screw all of that.
        Good thing it's only a 6-cylinder!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Good thing it's only a 6-cylinder!
          That's a real no-shitter. A set of those costs as much as a decent used car.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I quoted him genuine Cummins injectors at 633.XX per with exchange, but you can't just replace the injectors on that engine, there is a fuel transfer tube that runs through the head and seats into a cone on the injector, they cannot be reused unless you want a fuel leak. It's north of 4k for all 6 injectors and transfer tubes, including all associated gaskets/o-rings.

A lot of times they offer a set (at least CAT and Detroit does) and it saves a few hundo, but that's not the case here.

Originally posted by BP View Post
            For brand new:

List Price $ 1760.00
            Your Price $ 1266.00
            You Save $ 494.00 (28%)
            The only time people buy "new" injectors is when their old ones don't core. That typically means a blowed up engine.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I quoted him genuine Cummins injectors at 633.XX per with exchange, but you can't just replace the injectors on that engine, there is a fuel transfer tube that runs through the head and seats into a cone on the injector, they cannot be reused unless you want a fuel leak. It's north of 4k for all 6 injectors and transfer tubes, including all associated gaskets/o-rings.

A lot of times they offer a set (at least CAT and Detroit does) and it saves a few hundo, but that's not the case here.

The only time people buy "new" injectors is when their old ones don't core. That typically means a blowed up engine.
              I've known D-max injectors were expensive for a long time, but God dang, $633 per? Like $3800? How much is a brand new motor?
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

aftermarket performance injectors? Send off your set as a core.

Comment

Southwest Metro fuel has sets of injectors with tubes for $2500.

Comment

holy shit!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      I've known D-max injectors were expensive for a long time, but God dang, $633 per? Like $3800? How much is a brand new motor?
                      Ready to drop in? Probably high teens, guessing. When we have to replace a light duty engine we typically use Jasper, haven't had any problems yet. Also, the 633 was at a good brother-in-law discount. If Joe shit walks in off the street I'm going to hit him for an extra benji a piece.

Comment

May as well keep the money for down payment on a new truck.

Comment

How many miles on the truck? I've got two subs with 08 models and one went over 300 and the other is still on original set at over 400k miles. Two transmissions (manuals), three hubs along with a turbo and two front end rebuilds. I wonder why some trucks don't make it much over 150k

Comment

Oops, I never changed the tubes on the couple of 6.7's I put injectors in lol. I think Luke gets about $650 per injector, been a few years since I worked for him though.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                              How many miles on the truck? I've got two subs with 08 models and one went over 300 and the other is still on original set at over 400k miles. Two transmissions (manuals), three hubs along with a turbo and two front end rebuilds. I wonder why some trucks don't make it much over 150k
                              Well.....

The truck has a DPF delete, tuner, etc.... So, they had to work extra hard ...
                              RACRGUY - Thanks again for your help .

NO Clue whats going to happen just yet.... Never crossed my mind that injectors would be THAT high, or go out for that matter.

Comment

Discover Industrial Injection: A family-owned leader since 1985 in diesel fuel systems, turbochargers, and engines. Experience top-quality service and innovation in diesel technology for all applications.

$483 each stock..

Comment

Working...
                                X