Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of taking a dump, then showering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of taking a dump, then showering...

Thoughts?!

I figure this is the best "order of operations" method to successfully end the evening...

just sayin.

Saves on toilet paper. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      point taken.

noice.

Comment

Buy a Japanese toilet and never buy toilet paper again...
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Japanese racing toilet? No thanks, I saw those pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            Buy a Japanese toilet and never buy toilet paper again...
            3 shells?

Comment

3 shells?
              Just heard Joe Rogan talk about it a few times on his pod cast. Apparently it shoots warm water up your butt, low or high speed, and then air drys it.
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I time all my poops to take place right before my shower. I'm clenching til I can leave the job site and handle bidniz.

Comment

I feel like I wasted a good shower if I have to shit right afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                    Just heard Joe Rogan talk about it a few times on his pod cast. Apparently it shoots warm water up your butt, low or high speed, and then air drys it.
                    All the homes I was in over thee years in Japan had bidet toilet seats. They were awesome. Some even lifted the lid when you walk into the bathroom.

Comment

3 shells?

Comment

Just shit in the shower its a lot easier no toilet paper required

Comment

Just dont forget to wash your ass and then dry off with a white towel...

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            Just shit in the shower its a lot easier no toilet paper required
                            This. Just skip the toilet step and save some water. Do it in the shower and just mash it down the drain with your heel. Easy cleanup afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck_Finley View Post
                              This. Just skip the toilet step and save some water. Do it in the shower and just mash it down the drain with your heel. Easy cleanup afterward.
                              heathens!

This is why I had a disposal installed in the shower.

Comment

Working...
                              X