Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    X2
    If Brent doesn't buy it I will post it up here soon. I will price it to sell same day. I love it and it's got a fortune sunk into it, but I need it gone.

Comment

My dad is needing a car in a bad way. He was driving my old Ranger, and it burned to the ground a couple of months ago. Let me know if bcup and smoker pass on it, I'm sure he'd buy it with a quickness.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        My dad is needing a car in a bad way. He was driving my old Ranger, and it burned to the ground a couple of months ago. Let me know if bcup and smoker pass on it, I'm sure he'd buy it with a quickness.
        PM sent. I'd love to see it go to a good friend. Brent has dibs, but if he passes...

SMKR, I will PM you about it before I post it up for grabs to the board. But I gotta give my old school buddies first shot.
        Last edited by jluv; 04-29-2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Jared, sell everything, and make all new shit outa wood. There are plenty of trees, get an axe, chainsaw and some hand tools. Live of the land, no store bought shit! (well, except a snowmobile/4 wheeler and hot tub).

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Free! I have one guy who says he will get it this weekend, but if he doesn't, you can be next up. I will NOT help move it. You'd need to hire some pros.
            Ok, sounds good, just let me know and I will come get it.

Comment

Full service is the way I'd go. However my Dad moved from PA to TX earlier this year and what he did was used a trucking company.

I believe it was ABF (Can't find out for sure if interested). What they did was dropped a trailer at his house for a day or two and he had some friends help him load it. Then they take it to the closest terminal (far end) and keep it there for X amount a month. Then when he is ready, they'll drop it at his new place for a day or two until he is done unloading it.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Ok, sounds good, just let me know and I will come get it.
                That dude flaked. Table is yours if you want it and can fetch it soon. I highly recommend hiring pros to move it.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Full service is the way I'd go. However my Dad moved from PA to TX earlier this year and what he did was used a trucking company.

I believe it was ABF (Can't find out for sure if interested). What they did was dropped a trailer at his house for a day or two and he had some friends help him load it. Then they take it to the closest terminal (far end) and keep it there for X amount a month. Then when he is ready, they'll drop it at his new place for a day or two until he is done unloading it.
                  Ya, that's been covered. ABF/U-Pack wanted $4400 to do it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    That dude flaked. Table is yours if you want it and can fetch it soon. I highly recommend hiring pros to move it.
                    Ok. I'll get it set up and pm you.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Ok. I'll get it set up and pm you.
                      Damn! I'm always late on the deals.

Comment

It's not going to work out for me, got vetoed.

Comment

Working...
                        X