Construction on Cheek Sparger Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction on Cheek Sparger Rd

Does anyone know how to find out what is being built? An area has been cleared on the north side of Cheek Sparger about 1 mile west of 121. I am pretty sure this would be considered Colleyville. I am looking to buy a home close by and would like to know rather some luxury homes are going up or a trailer park. The build site is right across the street from Cedar Ridge Dr.
    TIA

I saw a sign saying that Dave & Busters is coming soon, so there's that.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      I saw a sign saying that Dave & Busters is coming soon, so there's that.
      There is a ton of construction that is facing 121 and Dave and Busters is going there. The area I am concerned with is on Cheek Sparger about a mile west of 121

Comment

Ah, gotcha. No clue what's going on there. If it's that big of a concern, you could probably get in touch with the planning & zoning people at city hall, and they should be able to tell you. Tell them that you're looking to buy nearby, and what is being built is a factor.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I made a thread about this
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

There is also a riverwalk/housing being done by 183 and Main.

Comment

I have a feeling that 121 will be redone to have a toll to connect 183 to 114

Comment

North of Cheek Sparger there is Colleyville. South of CS is Bedford. Ex wife lives over there, I'll see what she knows.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                North of Cheek Sparger there is Colleyville. South of CS is Bedford. Ex wife lives over there, I'll see what she knows.
                Appreciate it. Colleyville's website is surprisingly detailed. But I wasn't able to find what I needed

Comment

Take it from a dude with a weird name. Cheek Sparger is one hell of a weird name.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Take it from a dude with a weird name. Cheek Sparger is one hell of a weird name.
                    What's your weird name? Maybe we can compare each others?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      What's your weird name? Maybe we can compare each others?
                      Yale is my weird name.

Comment

Yale is my weird name.
                        That's your actual name? Like when you meet someone and shake their hand you say " Hi, I'm Yale " ???

Comment

That's your actual name? Like when you meet someone and shake their hand you say " Hi, I'm Yale " ???
                          Sho nuff!

Comment

Yail.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Sho nuff!
                              Huh...

Well, I'm Eric Corwin Glasscock.

Most people just call me The Glasscock.... or Shatter-dick.. Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X