Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm clouds above

Where is that!?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Well, well. That looks like rain clouds over Bigsby

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
        Well, well. That looks like rain clouds over Bigsby
        Well, Well, Well...Hans.

Comment

Super bummed I couldn't chase today, that Dublin cell had some killer structure

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Where is that!?

Incredible picture of a supercell thunderstorm to our southwest near Hico, TX about 30 minutes ago. This severe storm is currently moving eastwardly and should affect Johnson and Hill counties within the next 1.5 hours. It will stay south of the immediate DFW Metroplex. Hat tip to @KenClarkDFW on Twitter for this image.

Comment

Anyone able to contact Yale or blue collar? Stephenville has been getting hammered for the past hour or more. I have a rent house there and it's getting golf ball/baseball sized hail. Also a tornado touched down in that area as well

Comment

PIC - Wow. Softball sized hail today near Rising Star, TX (southwest of DFW). Thanks to @zoey_rae on Twitter for this picture.

Comment

Rising Star is West of me. It's more Southeast of Abilene. I'm good. We made a mattress fort in the interior hallway for the round that just passed. I don't take chances when the sirens go off. Our vinyl siding got shotgunned by hail. The whole back side is full of holes. I'll give you guys an update if I get killed or something.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Rising Star is West of me. It's more Southeast of Abilene. I'm good. We made a mattress fort in the interior hallway for the round that just passed. I don't take chances when the sirens go off. Our vinyl siding got shotgunned by hail. The whole back side is full of holes. I'll give you guys an update if I get killed or something.
                      It came in extra hard your direction because Abilene turned on the holy dome and everything bounced East

Comment

Yeah it's softball sized hail in Dublin now

Comment

I'll give you guys an update if I get killed or something.
                          Now that will be an attention grabbing update.

Comment

9:14PM - Tornado WARNING issued for parts of Bosque, Hood, Johnson, and Somervell counties until 9:45PM. Law enforcement reports seeing a tornado on the ground 3 miles south of Glen Rose moving east. Seek shelter now if you are within the red polygon:

Comment

Wonder if it will hold together long enough to get to ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X