Wanting to do a facelift on my 93GT.... thoughts...suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    ok, then we need a picture of his interior.
    See? I TOLD YOU MAN! I TOLD YOU!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      ok, then we need a picture of his interior.
      I guess we will have to move this to the NSFW forum...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Cobra body kit (no emblems though), 5 lug conversion and 95 cobra wheels. All body seals, nice paint, $5000 worth of engine mods so it's faster than the speed of light. Done

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I guess we will have to move this to the NSFW forum...
          lmao!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            White cowl hood, equal length shorties, off road H pipe, Mac pro dumps, pullies, b-cam, 3g, electric fan, pro 5-0 shifter, king cobra clutch, 3.73's, draglites.

If you're going old school.
            It used to be close to that except with the original Holley systemax and s trim the hood didn't fit.... I currently have it in my barn sitting on jack stands,,,, I have 31 spline five lug convertion and cobra r's,,, yes 90's but love the look, tired of working on modular motors want to put it together and have fun with it again, sorry but sick of the new ford crap,,,, reason I want suggestions on shops is so I can drag it out figure out what prep work to do and give it to a shop get it started the GT side skirts are warping and have been so they need to go...

So seriously no good recommendations on shops to work with???

Comment

What's the name of slims shop, anyone?

Comment

It's a Fox Mustang. Just take it to Maaco or Service King.

Seriously... either Saleen or Cobra it. Lower it with a 5 lug conversion, big/deep wheels and big brakes. 331 with a T-Trim and a 6 speed.

Fuck the world and own the road.

Comment

Why doesn't someone send him a links tow photobucket tutorial, and a mustang site?

Comment

Some chrome cobra Rs would be sick

Comment

Originally posted by slickum01 View Post
                      It used to be close to that except with the original Holley systemax and s trim the hood didn't fit.... I currently have it in my barn sitting on jack stands,,,, I have 31 spline five lug convertion and cobra r's,,, yes 90's but love the look, tired of working on modular motors want to put it together and have fun with it again, sorry but sick of the new ford crap,,,, reason I want suggestions on shops is so I can drag it out figure out what prep work to do and give it to a shop get it started the GT side skirts are warping and have been so they need to go...

So seriously no good recommendations on shops to work with???
                      You need a mechanical shop or a body shop?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

All black, stock hood or 1.5 cowl, and cobra rear bumper. LRS sells the cervini rear bumper. The rubber strip that typically peels is also replaceable if your ground effects themselves are good. Do whatever you like but in my opinion a solid color will have better resale than a two tone example

Comment

Working...
                        X