Jr.+ electrical light switches=strobe lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr.+ electrical light switches=strobe lights

Jr. is now tall enough to reach the light switches. i feel like i am at a rave or something with the constant "strobelike" lighting effect we now have in the house.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

awesome.

Comment

Kinda like this?

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

haha!! yes! and thank you for the seizure!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Break out the glow sticks!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Break out the glow sticks!
            And X

Comment

That is just funny!

Comment

This was the first thing that came to mind from the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

That was great

Comment

he has to play with the lights, because you won't let him play with your dolls

Comment

We have a 4 year old that can finally reach the light switches, I am glad now I don't have to turn on the lights for him to go to the bathroom anymore! Of course he doesn't "strobe" the lights because he knows I would beat him, lol.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

now you just need a fat beat bumping at all times in the house.

Comment

My son (3) is doing the same crap for a year now. Climbs up on the furniture and goes to work.

Comment

i would spank his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Strongbad email for the win. I said CONSUMMATE Vs!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X