No announcement yet.

hookup on dodge/ chrysler parts? labor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hookup on dodge/ chrysler parts? labor?

So my car's wi dshield wipers started going crazy and won't turn off. Turns out it's the "steering column module." Does anyone have a hookup on this part?

The stealership wants $421.12 for the part plus labor. I dont want to mess with it myself because you have to remove the steering wheel and air bags. The cheapest I found online is $261.80. Help! I've been having the worst luck with cars these last couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.

2012 Chrysler 300
    Part# 1JH93DX9AK

Did you put rainx on your windshield?

Comment

Lol. Yeah. I used some winded and 2 layers of rain x for now.

Comment

Hope its not some retarded one where you need to reprogram the airbag module after you take it off. Then you are pretty much limited to dealership.

Comment

RainX fucks up the windshield wiper sensors, its recommend you DONT put any on.

That might be why your shits going nuts.

Comment

Just pull the wiper relay
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I did pull the relay for now. Dealer wants a grand to fix it. They say they have to take the steering wheel, air bag and a bunch of stuff off to get to the module. They quoted me 4-5 hours plus $412 for the part so... yeah, that's out of the question. It makes me want to rig up a switch to the relay to get it to work manually when it rains.

Comment

Working...
              X