No announcement yet.

She shot a cat and posted it on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe someone will do the same to her and post it on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      She should have posted the thing was hissing at her, getting ready to lunge and she was in fear of her safety.
      As she approached it with a bow and arrow?

She should have shot it, wrapped it in a couple of trash bags, and threw it in the walmart trash.
      sigpic

Comment

She can always move to Vietnam and take up a new career...

Pet cats being snatched off the streets across Asia to eat in restaurants in Vietnam, a MailOnline probe reveals. They are held in cages before being killed, skinned and filleted for cooking
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Clean shoot. fuck cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-noodles.html
            baby tigers!!!

Comment

Got what she deserved. She was looking for attention and got it. Too bad it's not the kinda attention she was hoping for

Comment

Me and my fiancé have a few kittens they are a pain sometimes but don't deserve an arrow through the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Didn't you already... ah, nevermind.
                  Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  I just wish you had the ability to read AND comprehend stuff. Instead were stuck with a stupid pathological liar.

1) I always said the stupid part was publicly posting it.

2) the dogs weren't attacking livestock

3) the guy was charged with a felony...obviously I wasn't the only one that knew he fucked up.

4) I'm in line with the overwhelming majority opinion here...you ever stop to realize you're the one that constantly wrong?

5) you have a micropenis...why are you allowed on this board?

6) how do you have time to post with all your petroleum engineering studies? And the whole consultant job you're lining up?

They don't let trash like you in my neighborhood so good luck with the mailbox.
                  Micropenis?!?!

Pfft. The butthurt is strong, with this one. You and I both know the only reason that guy got charged was because he posted it up. I know for a fact they could have called him in, and the sheriff would have told them to go get fucked. I've dealt with it. Your stupid butthurt ass has clearly never lived in an area where dog dumping is a local pastime. I know you're too fucking dumb to understand this, but dogs can get real mean when they get hungry. Not only that, they will often revert to a feral nature and form a pack. You know dick about what you're talking about. You come off as another little bleeding vag who just can't stand that someone would shoot the cuddwy wittle puppy! Grow up.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-noodles.html
                    Those people are the cockroaches of the planet. The way that they live and the things that they eat...bleh. I used to go over there pretty frequently on business...glad I don't have to anymore.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Good thing most people don't know that some rural folks just keep cats around for pest control and a lot get eaten by coyotes and other animals. They just get another.

Not all dogs/cats are pets and IMHO, getting torn up by coyotes is a worst death then she gave that cat.

Dumb for posting it though.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Guys, you're looking at this all wrong. I'm just glad it wasn't a black cat. Otherwise we'd have Sharpton and company coming down on how a white person committed such a racist crime.

Comment

All this could go away if she applied for a job as a police officer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I didn't understand how people could be so dumb about posting their killings on the book. Then Gasser's dumbass comes in with the save and it all makes perfect sense now.

This and the girl with the giraffe....how stupid...
                            lmao

Comment

Working...
                            X