which is more difficult??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is more difficult??

would you think running uphill would be inherently more difficult that running on flat land? Please take into account the distance above sea level from say....dallas to austin. Also, should one that brags on being an engineer have a firm grasp on how this works? thank you.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Fuck yes it is easier. it's all downhill on the return!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Tuck and roll!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Lmao
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Of course! The steeper the better too.
          You'll be off your heels all the way up so there's less strain on your back.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            But are you going to return in a run?
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I dont understand the question.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                I dont understand the question.
                Is there a technique for running through hills and elevation changes? After moving to the Austin area...I don't live near any flat areas to run, and I can't keep pace well through the elevation changes...I'm swinging by almost 3min/mile. Is that normal? Is running in hills a different form than flat areas?
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Can we get a mod to clean up this nonsense, please?

Comment

Running uphill would be more difficult because gravity. The same reason cars slow down going uphill at a steady throttle input.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Can we get a mod to clean up this nonsense, please?
                      Hahaha. It is all nonsense all the time.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Running uphill would be more difficult because gravity. The same reason cars slow down going uphill at a steady throttle input.

Comment

I can't even tell if this thread is real or not.

Comment

Lol I'm asking about form and pacing... Not if it's easier. You must be bored.

None of you fatasses run so I guess I shouldn't expect a proper answer. That was the dumb part of the question.

Comment

Sorry for calling names...stangin4lyfe will be in shortly to delete all my posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X