Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class reunion

I have to plan a class reunion...

Any suggestions on where to set this up? Probably between 100-200 people...dallas area.

Royse City class was over 100?
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Lol no Royce shitty here scrote

Comment

Glass cactus

Comment

A local brewery.

Comment

Mine is this year, fuck em.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Mine is this year, fuck em.
              I didnt go to mine, but out of a graduation class of 12xx people, I think somewhere around 50 showed.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Scrote?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  Scrote?
                  I don't know how to embed a YouTube from this phone...

40s mark

Comment

Hold it at a strip club.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I hosted mine at my own bar. Fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        I didnt go to mine, but out of a graduation class of 12xx people, I think somewhere around 50 showed.
                        Mine had less than 30 out of a class of 250 or so, way better turn out than yours in comparison. My friends that I still hang out with from HS agreed the people we still wanted to know from HS we where still in contact with due to facebook so none of us went. Social media has made the reunion unneeded for the most part, unless you want to see who got fat and ugly and who got hot. (In person)
                        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                          Mine had less than 30 out of a class of 250 or so, way better turn out than yours in comparison. My friends that I still hang out with from HS agreed the people we still wanted to know from HS we where still in contact with due to facebook so none of us went. Social media has made the reunion unneeded for the most part, unless you want to see who got fat and ugly and who got hot. (In person)
                          I dont think most people even got an invite to mine, I heard musings of it but no details of when or where. From the pictures Ive seen, I wasnt the right color for an invite.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Didn't go to mine, the tickets were $60/each. So $120, a babysitter, plus the 45 minute drive to Mesquite just to see a bunch of people I haven't attempted to talk to in the age of Facebook. No thanks
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

If you decide on a brewery Lakewood just opened their new one and it's pretty nice. They have a dedicated tap room and are setup as a bar or a brewery. Something the local breweries haven't really done yet.

My 10 year was at the Austin Ranch in Grapevine and it was expensive. We closed it down across the street at the Hilton. It was okay but I would have had a better time if we just booked a room at a decent bar/restaurant.

Comment

Working...
                              X