Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Country Singer Tim McGraw to do anti-gun benefit !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Singer Tim McGraw to do anti-gun benefit !

On July 17, country singers Tim McGraw and Billy Currington will headline a fundraiser for gun control group Sandy Hook Promise in Connecticut.

Sandy Hook Promise was founded after Adam Lanza stole various firearms then carried out a heinous attack on Sandy Hook Elementary.

McGraw’s “A Concert For Sandy Hook Promise” will also feature country singers Billy Currington and Chase Bryant.

On December 15, Breitbart News reported that Sandy Hook Promise is a vehicle through which various relatives of Sandy Hook victims have joined to push gun control until it passes. Newtown father Mark Bearden joined the group pledging to “dedicate the rest of his life” to pursuing gun control.

It should be noted that there was 100 percent gun control at Sandy Hook Elementary on December 14, 2012. No guns were allowed, period. You can’t have more gun than that. Moreover, there were laws against stealing guns and possessing stolen guns as well. But none of these laws stopped or even dissuaded Adam Lanza.

Gun control renders law-abiding citizens defenseless, but it does nothing to stop criminals from carrying out their treachery. Because of this, the money McGraw and Currington raise will ultimately succeed in making it harder for law-abiding citizens to acquire and carry the guns they need for self-defense

That's going to cost him some fans

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      That's going to cost him some fans
      Fuck him. I hope he gets mugged and raped. Then let's see if he has the same outlook.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

His music sucks anyways.

Comment

When his career is in shambles, I'll be happy to comfort his wife.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I guess he's gonna have to hang out with the dixie chicks now.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

But but but it's for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                But but but it's for the kids.
                actually, I read the website, and they appear to be more about mental illness identification and education than the other "all gunz is evil" groups.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Fuck him. I hope he gets mugged and raped. Then let's see if he has the same outlook.
                  That's a little extreme, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    That's a little extreme, don't you think?
                    He had a BBQ stain on his white t shirt, he was asking for it.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                    Originally Posted By: Polska
                    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                    X