Stop or, I'll run you down with my car ! More cops behaving badly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop or, I'll run you down with my car ! More cops behaving badly

In the video, an apparent gunshot is heard. Later, police are seen following the suspect as he walks down a street. Finally, an officer drives his cruiser onto the sidewalk and rams the suspect.

UCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Police released dash cam video showing how a police officer used his cruiser to put an end to a crime spree in February that stretched from Tucson to Marana.

In the video, an apparent gunshot is heard as the suspect, Mario Valencia, is seen walking down a street.

Then, in a decision that Marana police Chief Terry Rozema says probably saved Valencia's life, officer Michael Rapiejko drives his cruiser onto the sidewalk and rams Valencia.

Valencia was taken to University of Arizona Medical Center in serious condition. He stayed there two days before being booked into jail.

Rapiejko previously served with the Tucson and New York police departments before joining the Marana police.

According to Marana police, Valencia was fleeing from the Walmart at 8280 N. Cortaro Road, near I-10, where he allegedly had stolen a rifle at about 9 a.m. on Feb. 19. The pursuit came to an end outside nearby Continental Ranch Self Storage at 5650 W. Coca Cola Place, where Rapiejko hit the suspect with his cruiser. Valencia had already been intercepted by police in the vicinity of the post office at 5800 N. Business Park Drive, where he pointed the rifle at his head multiple times and threatened suicide before fleeing again and firing the gun in another direction.

Tucson police were also at the Marana scene. According to Marana police, Valencia allegedly abandoned a stolen vehicle at the store.

Police were investigating whether Valencia was connected to the three earlier incidents in Tucson. According to police, the crime spree began with a theft at a convenience store at Columbus Avenue and 29th Street, then the Tucson Baptist Temple at 1525 S. Columbus Avenue was broken into and was damaged by a small fire. Finally, there was a home invasion and car theft reported on the 3900 block of East Paseo Dorado, near 22nd Street and Alvernon Way.

Fuck it. He should have let him kill himself.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sorry, I laughed.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Title is a bit misleading wouldn't you say?

Comment

I love it.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He lived. Should have hit him harder.

Comment

If this guy was in my neighborhood...I don't think I'd care about the force used. I thought this was OK...

Comment

I'm ok with this. Just wish it would have killed him.

Comment

Good hit, IMO.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. It was not a little bump, he was accelerating all the way to impact

FF to 0:30

Comment

That's almost .gif worthy.

Comment

He came in like a wrecking ball........

Comment

haha!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I laughed and heard bowling ball strike in my head when I saw on the news last night
                          WRX

Comment

fuck around, fuck around, you ain't gonna be around

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              He came in like a wrecking ball........

:golfclap: Wonder if he broke out in some "Shake it off"?

Comment

Working...
                              X