No announcement yet.

Sleep number Bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is The Sarge our hook up here? Sounds like I need to stay away from the sleep number. v other mattress we are looking at is a Sealy Posturepedic and the bitch is over $2,000!

Comment

Read the reviews. Prob the worst bed on the market

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
        is The Sarge our hook up here? Sounds like I need to stay away from the sleep number. v other mattress we are looking at is a Sealy Posturepedic and the bitch is over $2,000!
        I'd be sleeping in a new foxbody roller for that
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          I know. Trying to find better alternatives.

Comment

Can't seem to get a hold of The Sarge.... He had pm's turned off....

Comment

Yep. He works for Sleep Experts in your neck of the woods. Maybe even at the Town East location.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Yep. He works for Sleep Experts in your neck of the woods. Maybe even at the Town East location.
                Sweet, now I just need to get ahold of him! His pm's are turned off.

Comment

Had the best rest ever on one at the Radisson in Austin, but I don't think I own one.

Comment

...other mattress we are looking at is a Sealy Posturepedic and the bitch is over $2,000!
                    Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    $2k is not expensive for a mattress, by a long shot. And it makes sense if they really last, considering you spend so much time on them and need them not to suck.

I got a middle-of-the-road memory foam mattress about 7 years ago for just under $3k, and I loved it at first. Heck, it was great for the first couple of years. I laid on a bunch of them, and this was the softest I tried, which is why I picked it. Over the years, it has developed valleys where I sleep. And FUCK that thing is hot. It's supposed to have the cooling technology, but that whole idea is either bullshit, or it's a lot better now than it used to be. Deep down, I think they are all probably pretty hot. Anyway, my next mattress will be a lot firmer. Every time I spend a night away from home on a firm mattress, or even a cot when out camping, I hardly snore, and wake up feeling more rested.

Comment

Firm with age seems better, we're on the firm boat too.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Can't seem to get a hold of The Sarge.... He had pm's turned off....
                        He has had them turned off for a while, last time I talked to him he was working on opening his own store.

Comment

I've mentioned it before, but we have a cheap, firm queen mattress and put a $75 memory foam pad on the top of it. I've slept in expensive beds when I traveled, and I'd put our bed up to the Pepsi Challenge with any of those expensive ones. Our bed is cool, supportive, and that pad provides just the right comfort. Might give it a shot before dropping 2-3k on a good mattress.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

i have a memory foam job from costco. novaform is the brand i believe. came wrapped in air tight plastic bag inside of a box. open box, cut plastic and you can hear the mattress "inhale" as it grows to king size. its great, and i think it was under $1k! i love it. had it about a year.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I bought a Casper brand mattress and I'm liking it. It's a memory foam type mattress, not adjustable.
                              I have a Casper as well. It has been great for the last 6 months we've had it. The return policy and price got me to give it a try. It was definitely worth it.

Comment

Dont buy a fucking over priced air mattress.

Comment

Working...
                                X