Chris Kyle was a racist....murdering Iraqi civilians"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Kyle was a racist....murdering Iraqi civilians"

“Chris Kyle was a racist who took a disturbing stance on murdering Iraqi civilians,” Mekkaoui’s petition charged.

Oh yeah, no one of middle eastern decent is racist, misogynist, or even slightly intolerant of people of different backgrounds. They would also never ever advocate going to war based on a unilateral conversation a complete nut had with his imaginary friend centuries ago.
    Last edited by YALE; 04-08-2015, 10:08 PM.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't understand why people are bending over for these whiners. Social media has really made this country insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        I don't understand why people are bending over for these whiners. Social media has really made this country insane.
        I don't think it has necessarily made the country insane. Those people have always been insane. I do think it amplifies the insanity, and gives them a platform to display their insanity to the world which makes it more noticeable.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Oh yeah, no one of middle eastern decent is racist, misogynist, or even slightly intolerant of people of different backgrounds. They would also never ever advocate going to war based on a unilateral conversation a complete nut had with his imaginary friend centuries and ago.
          I don't think you are serious.

Comment

This is just another example of islamic weaponization of religion and the the exploitation of the west's cultural acceptance.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I vote we drop all of those retards over in ISIS-controlled areas of Syria and see how they feel when they are kneeling in the sand with a blade hacking away at their neck.
              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                I vote we drop all of those retards over in ISIS-controlled areas of Syria and see how they feel when they are kneeling in the sand with a blade hacking away at their neck.
                They'd just join ISIS.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Probably was racist against them. My gramps didnt like japanese folks because of the shit he saw in WWII and nobody seemed to have a problem with it.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    They'd just join ISIS.
                    Not if they are dropped like this:
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF4TTPXu9r0[/ame]

Comment

Funny, that's not what is Iraqi interpreter had to say...

“When we had a sniper mission, he would watch the targets. Then, sometimes I would go take care of something and he was never afraid that I was returning with my M4 and grenades. And not just Kyle, all the SEALs I worked with.

Kyle said I trust Johnny Walker with my life. When I came to America, I got invited to Chris’s book signing in La Jolla.

When Chris saw me at the event he left everyone and just came up to me and hugged me. Because he hadn’t seen me since 2007 and thought I could have died and had no idea where I was. After he signed the book, he was going to speak. Ten seconds into his speech, he said I am not an American hero. Johnny Walker is the American hero and then he made me stand up.

Then, he said that I saved more SEALs’ lives than him. Pointing at me, and I am an Iraqi Muslim. So how is this racist?

Sometimes I would forget to bring an MRE to a sniper mission. Chris would share his MRE and he would talk about family. If he was racist towards Muslims why would he share intimate details of his life with a Muslim? I don’t see that in any way as racist. I think the ones calling Chris Kyle racist are racists.

If you’re going to call Chris Kyle racist, then call me a racist too. At times we were on the base, Kyle would laugh with the other Iraqi soldiers and joke with them. Again, why would a racist engage in that behavior?

The insurgents had a $50,000.00 bounty on my head. Every time Chris Kyle killed an insurgent he saved my family, and the innocent Iraqi families too. Why would a racist man protect me and innocent Iraqi families?

People should be respecting and honoring him. It hurts Taya, his brother, his dad, his children, his whole family and everyone in the SEAL community when people say such things about a man like Kyle. He treated me, an Iraqi Muslim, like a brother. So everyone needs to give him the respect that he fully deserves, and finally let the man rest in peace.”

Comment

That Iraqi is big enough to be a Forrest/Brad/Adam multi-bro.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Shouldn't that be in the written requirements when you sign up for that job? I don't see the problem here....don't we want someone who hates those people to be the ones hunting them down and killing them? I mean, that way you know he's going to do a damned good job. Just levels the playing field a little more where those people are concerned.

That said...and with absolutely zero disrespect intended. A guy with that many human kills (and maybe even some for sport, if you believe the stories)....he should be expected to have a few screws loose.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

There are still rules of engagement. .

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              They'd just join ISIS.
                              LOL. No chance. They'd be seen as apostates and be beheaded just like all the others before them.

On a positive note, it looks like the University Of Michigan has had a change of heart and will in fact be showing "American Sniper" at it's regularly scheduled time and location.

Glad to see the administration there pulled their heads out of their asses and told those retards to shove it.
                              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X